All reviews aviation mall would stay here again clean rooms business trip free breakfast is process
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Pros: The staff was very nice. The room was clean. Bathroom was stocked.pool towels restocked quickly. Breakfast was decent.

Neutral: We don't really care if a hotel is "dated" looking as long as we are comfortable.

Cons: The room (201) was too small for two beds. It was like an interior cruise ship cabin, frankly! Sit at the desk and no one can get past you. we had to climb over the bed when my 8 year old was sitting there reading. The parking lot is shared by the Econo Lodge. No a biggie, but when a bus pulled in, there was limited parking. The pool is small. But thats not a big deal, unless there are more than 5 ppl in it. It smelled over chloinated, too. WiFi was awful. We had 1 bar. we also had 1 bar from the econolodge, acorss the parking lot. First world problems, I understand. But when it's included, I expect stronger service and not to have to use my data.

Room Tip: stay away from 201
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Christopher F, General Manager at Quality Inn Glens Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Amanda R,

Thank you for your honest review, we use this information to improve. We have been considering a change to room 201 and would like to speak to you about this further. Please feel free to contact our manager at 518-793-3800 ext. 0 and mention this review. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

So the beds were very comfortable and the room very clean including bathroom. Internet did not work at all. Staff mentioned this when checking in which was nice but cell service limited in room so access very difficult. I had stayed here last month and wifi was good then so assume temp glitch. Breakfast choices vex limited and had noise from pool past the 9pm posted closing time.

Bottom line if price is right would stay again. Busy weekend and the walk in rate was over $200. Overall good clean sleep limited amenities

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I reserved several rooms for a family getaway during Colombus weekend. Altought the prices are skyrocketing in this region during this time of the year, the $110 per room per night at the Quality Inn was reasonnable. The overall expericence was okay, as we were not expecting a Hilton comfort. The breakfast options are acceptable, but far from healthy (exception made of the yogurts). The pool was nice and clean but the smell inside the pool area was very disturbing (a mix of javel and chlorine...). The beds were ok and the cleanliness of our room was also okay for us, but not for one of our group (found dirty socks close to the bed...). The rooms are a bit dated, with the wallpaper coming out at some point in the bedroom and the bathroom. The WiFi is verrrrry sloooow... Unusable! By chance I was able to get a 4G signal from my room and share it to all my other devices. Overall, our stay was okay for us. Would potentially stay there again, but not for a rate above $100.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank oli-business
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

The rooms were clean but dated. The hallways had a strange smell and the floors were creaky. We didn't bother with the free breakfast as we went next door to the Silo (so good!). We also didn't use the pool. I would stay here again in a pinch but I'd prefer someplace a little nicer.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EMacD22
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We were visiting the Adirondacks Balloon Festival and It was an impromptu decision to stay the night (as the evening launch was cancelled and we had to wait for next day morning to see the balloon flights) and this was pretty much the only hotel with rooms available.

+ Nice location. Just off the highway and easy to find.
+ The night staff (Chris, I think) was very friendly and helpful during check in. Special thanks to him.
+ Clean bathrooms/toilets.

(~) Weird decor of dark red, green and wood. Not exactly pleasing.
(~) Beds were OK. Not as soft as other Quality Inn's but nothing to complain about either. Very good soft pillows.

- Rooms were a bit dated. It was creaky as we heard the person in room above walking. Thankfully they were early sleepers and creaking stopped.
- Breakfast was a bit disappointing. Not many items and except for the waffle maker didn't look appetizing. Not bad, but could be better.

They had an small indoor pool which we did not use.

Not worth the $150 we paid but maybe that's hiked up rates due to balloon festival weekend. If rates were around $70, it'd be fair, I suppose.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple