All reviews aviation mall would stay here again clean rooms business trip free breakfast is process
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We and another couple stayed here while on sightseeing trip - room was nice, clean and the people at the front desk were friendly and helpful. Beds very comfortable and place was quiet. The breakfast was better than most "hot" breakfasts. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Despite some of the other reviews that I see about this Quality Inn, I just can't find any fault here...the room is extremely clean, no strange odors, no strange goop on the ceiling, no hairs on the sheets...just a wonderful place for some peace & quiet and R&R...ENJOY YOUR STAY

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John A
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I have a lot of experience as a housekeeper so I know all of the places to look for lazy cleaning but this place I didn't even have to try. The sheets were wrinkled and covered in hair. They looked as if they didn't bother to change the sheets after the last customer. The carpet was gross. The bathroom was clean except for some really sketchy goop on the ceiling. The air conditioner didn't work at all and we went into the room it was 79 degrees in there..never cooled down. The night desk guy barely spoke at all and actually ROLLED HIS EYES when we told him we'd like a room. The breakfast was good, it had a lot of choices but the employee who was setting it up and maintaining it looked like he hadn't showered in weeks. Overall I would never go back there...oh yeah and it was WAY overpriced.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer A
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

My family (DD8 & DS8) and myself booked a connecting room with my mother and three nieces for a 1 night stay and visit to Six Flags.
The hotel is less then 10 minutes to Six Flags. It is located across the street from a small mall and walking distance from several restaurant choices. The lobby was small but clean. The young man behind the desk could not have been more helpful or polite. We used the pool which was just off the lobby. It was a bit small but warm and clean. There was even some outdoor seating outside the pool doors.
The room had 2 queen beds, microwave, stocked coffee maker, and fridge. The room was a bit small but everything was clean and the bathroom had clearly been remodeled. The thermostat worked well and we all slept great. The free breakfast in the morning included waffles, 2 types of eggs, muffins, ssg, English muffins, coffee and juice. It was kept stocked while we were there. For the price of this hotel it was a wonderful value and we would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank trajon4
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Most people complain hotel pools smell like chlorine. This pool had no sign of chlorine in it. The pool was cloudy. The rooms were below average for the price. The breakfast area was too small the food was not anything to write about. In fact I can't remember what they served. I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family