“Diner Food”

ambrosia Diner
Ranked #21 of 83 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 30 October 2016

I like the sandwich that I has as a main course, and a piece of chocolate layer cake for dessert. I also liked the décor.

1  Thank Ilanfreedman

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Always clean, food is always good.! Come here every time we are in the area. One of my favorite places to eat anytime. Staff are awesome

1  Thank Phillips2467
Reviewed 28 July 2016

It's a typical diner next to the highway. Good service, good food. Great for someone who's just passing through or for locals who happen by.

1  Thank danrice518
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Upon entering this establishment, you automatically get that sense of cleanliness, no odors, no flies on sills, clean tables, great service, very modern, like downstate.
Waitress smiles, socializes lightly, takes your order, very pleasant. Ordered burger deluxe which was made to my personal satisfaction. Well done. My companion was content as well.
Will I return here again, of course, I dont visit rest. looking for discrepancies only cleanliness.

1  Thank doctorjames4u
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I enjoy sitting at the counter and ordering my special, a swiss mushroom burger with onion rings on top, side of fries, pickle and cole slaw. Soups are good. Breakfasts are good, service is diner perfect, friendly staff calling you sweetie and honey. Deserts are homemade great I take some home at times!

1  Thank Satchmo1234