“Another great burger option close to home”
Review of Sid's All American

Sid's All American
Ranked #15 of 86 Restaurants in Glen Cove
Cuisines: American
Description: Sid's All American serves fresh, delicious burgers and classic American fare in a fun and enjoyable environment. Visit our Glen Cove, NY restaurant today! Our burgers are the best, made-to-order goodness around. Pair your burger or hot dog with hand-cut fries and you've got a match made in heaven! Our Philly cheesesteaks are a classic attraction and can be paired with our soda or beer options for a great meal. Finish everything off, or just stop by for a treat, with our popular ice cream flavors! Locals and tourists alike come to Sid's just for our ice cream and we're the best around. We're fast food, but better than your average burger joint. You can dine with us or order for take out or delivery. Stop by our fun, festive environment for some classic American fare today!
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Delicious, juicy burgers at a very reasonable price. The truffle fries are finger licking good. Love the decor. But, I've driven past it many times, and never noticed it. But, I'll definitely be back and may have to try the growlers next time.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

We passed by in the afternoon and came back later that day for dinner. Had a burger, fries, and a shake, and they were all excellent. The burger was delicious, and cooked exactly as I ordered it, I ate it so quickly! The fries were also excellent, plentiful and just salty but not too salty, and retained the skins on the ends. Wonder if they cut them fresh? The shake, was cold, thick, creamy and delicious. I also couldn't believe the prices. Definitely a bargain and definitely can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Went in on a Groupon for burgers with my son. Very small seating area. Burgers were good. Fries were too, but salty. Not very busy but took a long time to get our food. Overall a little better than average.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I came here with my family and a few of my little league players after a long hard fought baseball tournament. It was conveniently located right by the field. The place pretty crowded for a Saturday afternoon but the service was pretty fast. We all ordered burgers with cheese fries and sodas and being that I was treating the bill wasn't to bad . All orders were under 10 bucks. I liked that we were able to sit outside and the food was brought to us. Good place for a quick bite and the food was good to especially the cheese fries. I wish I tried a shake. Would return

Reviewed 29 August 2016

The food here is good but not great. It is a small burger place that serves soft ice cream. The place does need a good clean and update. But if you are out with the kids it is a good place to stop.