“Lunch with my son”
Review of Sid's All American

Sid's All American
Ranked #14 of 94 Restaurants in Glen Cove
Cuisines: American
Description: Sid's All American serves fresh, delicious burgers and classic American fare in a fun and enjoyable environment. Visit our Glen Cove, NY restaurant today! Our burgers are the best, made-to-order goodness around. Pair your burger or hot dog with hand-cut fries and you've got a match made in heaven! Our Philly cheesesteaks are a classic attraction and can be paired with our soda or beer options for a great meal. Finish everything off, or just stop by for a treat, with our popular ice cream flavors! Locals and tourists alike come to Sid's just for our ice cream and we're the best around. We're fast food, but better than your average burger joint. You can dine with us or order for take out or delivery. Stop by our fun, festive environment for some classic American fare today!
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Went in on a Groupon for burgers with my son. Very small seating area. Burgers were good. Fries were too, but salty. Not very busy but took a long time to get our food. Overall a little better than average.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I came here with my family and a few of my little league players after a long hard fought baseball tournament. It was conveniently located right by the field. The place pretty crowded for a Saturday afternoon but the service was pretty fast. We all ordered burgers with cheese fries and sodas and being that I was treating the bill wasn't to bad . All orders were under 10 bucks. I liked that we were able to sit outside and the food was brought to us. Good place for a quick bite and the food was good to especially the cheese fries. I wish I tried a shake. Would return

Reviewed 29 August 2016

The food here is good but not great. It is a small burger place that serves soft ice cream. The place does need a good clean and update. But if you are out with the kids it is a good place to stop.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

great burgers.fries are banging ,good food for your dollar,delivery is quick, have them on speed dial

Reviewed 7 August 2015

I go here a few times a year when I am craving comfort food. Always get the burger & fries, portions are very good. The burger itself is so tasty, I think it's the bun that makes it special, and the fries are perfectly salted. They also serve many flavors of ice cream, and there are tables outside if the weather is nice.

Ross M, Owner at Sid's All American, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Krisztina! Thanks so much for picking us to be your comfort food spot -- that is an honor that I take very seriously! Can't wait to see you again for more.

Cheers,