“The curious goat”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Had to queue to get in and wait for coffee. But wow! It certainly was worth the wait. Probably the best coffee I've ever had.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (300)

Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

We stopped at this lovely gem of a pub for an impromptu Sunday roast on our way to Norfolk travelling from London on a Sunday afternoon. We were greeted with a smile, and after a little jiggling around, were showed to our table in one of the restaurants. I had the roast beef and my husband had the roast pork, oh and nachos to start! The food was lovely, I’m only disappointed I didn’t have room for dessert as the menu choices for this were fab and I’m sure would have been delicious! We would highly recommend, and wouldn’t hesitate to return (although would definitely book to guarantee a table as they were busy!)
Thanks guys. Laura & Ben xx

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

A huge “thank you” to Jon, Lucy and the team at the Coach and Horses for the brilliant catering of our family party last Saturday. Great food, excellent service and a superb venue!
This is definitely the place to go if you’re having a large catered gathering, Plenty of safe space for the children to play, allowing the adults to relax and enjoy themselves.
Creative options for the vegetarians and vegans too!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

Good looking Sunday roast! Everything was perfect, potatoes were crispy, lamb meat very tasty and tender, delicious fresh veg and oh my, that Yorki ! Excellent service with lovely outdoor area. Will definitely be back soon.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

A truly enjoyable Sunday Roast, in my case Gloucester Old Spot pork. Washed down with excellent ale, and wine from the extensive wine list. As ever, staff were attentive and friendly. Consistently good.

Date of visit: June 2021