See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2010

Was in Geneva for a family reunion over Memorial Day. I'm from Geneva and had always considered this motel one of those "notel - motels". However, since all the other hotels were booked due to the Lake Trout Derby, I decided that for one night, I could put up with almost anything - plus I had previously read good reviews). The rooms were very large, VERY clean and the beds comfortable. I didn't expect any amenities so wasn't disappointed in that arena. It was quiet during the night although we heard the people in the room next to us checking out the next morning. I particularly liked price - $61/night.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank sqbonko
Reviewed 25 May 2010

We found this motel on TripAdvisor. Its great! The owners are lovely people. The room was immaculate, beds very comfy and you can't beat the price. If you're looking for an escape from the cookie cutter chain hotels this is the place for you. Best part is you're supporting a locally owned business.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen R
Reviewed 24 May 2010

We booked 2 rooms. Both were much larger than chain motels. Ours had a separate sitting area. Our friends were 4 to a room and they had a separate changing area. So if you don't know what is available, The owners will determine the best room for your needs. Great setting with a large lawn, gazebo, table and a wagon for interest. The weather was great so while waiting for others to wake, we sat in the gazebo with coffee from the convenience store across the street. New flat screen TVs in our 2 rooms.
The only down side was the shower didn't have much pressure.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2010

I have 2 daughters in HWS and have usually stayed at chain the lake hotels (Ramada Hampton) which are up to 3 times as expensive. Also stayed at a B&B close to campus. Stayed at Motel 6 when doing a solo visit to get girls stuff (my wife would not stay at Motel 6). So I know the area. As for location, this hotel is a bit out of the way for visiting campus but my main beef is with the level of noise. The hotel was full when I was up last weekend. The patrons were leaving at all hours in the morning and I could hear ever bit of noise they were making starting at 5 AM, even from rooms far from mine. The banging of the drawers and doors and the chatter made it impossible to sleep. This is clearly a pre-fire code building because the walls are very thin. The bathroom floor had an old linoleum floor that was peeling and cracked, the shower enclosure was cracked, the rug seemed old and damp. There is no Wifi even though the other hotels have it.
That said the owners are very nice people and the male owner has 2 amazing WWI era plane models he built from scratch in the lobby. I wish I could write a better review because I like family ownership but I just need to advise unsuspecting travelers.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2009

Found this place in AAA guide - accurately rated at 2 diamonds. A older mom & pop run motel with just 10 rooms, I was very satisfied with my stay. Good place for a family - my room had 2 comfy beds plus a third smaller bed in an ante-room. No phones or breakfast, 100 channel cable TV, friendly owners; was the best value I could find in the Finger Lakes region, west of Seneca Falls. Would happily return again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo