Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 95
US$ 88
Hampton Inn Geneva(Geneva)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 128
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 150/night.

US$ 110
US$ 85
Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
US$ 99
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 145/night.

US$ 104
US$ 83
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

US$ 182
US$ 178
Cancelon
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 220
US$ 210
US$ 276
All reviewsfire pitfront deskturkey sausagepool and hot tubpancake makergreat hotelfinger lakespool areacinnamon bunsjacuzzi suitelittle extrascomfortable bedswould definitely stay here againthe breakfast arearoom was largethree nightseach evening
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel in Geneva, NY, for three nights and was very happy with my experience. As I spent most of each day at college reunion activities, I returned to the room only to change for the evening meals and, of course, to sleep. The room was not in the 'luxurious' category, but it was more than adequate for my purposes. The bed was very comfortable (supportive) and there were four pillows--two firm and two softer. There was plenty of space to unpack for four days and three nights. Housekeeping was excellent. Public spaces as well as the unit were spotlessly clean and fresh.

The only drawback was the mini-fridge. It worked OK but never got as cold as it should have (approximately 37 degrees), even when turned up to its maximum. When I arrived, it was actually warm and I had to call the front desk (who responded immediately) to adjust it. He admitted it was one of their older models. As the hotel is set back from the main road, there was no road noise, and the interior was quiet all night.

The complimentary breakfast was more than the typical 'continental' style. There was a choice of two styles of eggs, turkey sausage, bacon, cereals, pancakes, rolls, breads, fruit, etc. All of it was quite satisfying.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Jacqueline S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you very much for choosing our Holiday Inn Express! We appreciate your business, as well as your feed back! We are all very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. I am sorry about the warm refrigerator, but I am happy to hear that we got it all set for you in the end! We all hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

This Holiday Inn Express in Geneva NY offers large comfortable rooms, a pleasant breakfast area, a nice indoor pool and an outdoor seating area with a fire pit. We traveled on a very busy weekend, so the prices were not as low as they could have been, but the staff expedited early check in so we could leave our original choice of hotel and make it to my sister's memorial service on time. Unfortunately, housekeeping ignored our room for the most part; otherwise this hotel would get all 5s. The front desk staff was pleasant and accommodating, though they seemed somewhat clueless about why housekeeping neglected us. Our first morning most of the breakfast items were gone, and were not refreshed. The next day there was plenty of everything. I do wish they offered fresh fruit though.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ibawaya

Thank you very much for staying here with us in Geneva, NY! We are glad that you enjoyed most of your stay. I do apologize for the lack of Housekeeping service, as well as the breakfast items being empty. We appreciate your feedback, as it is a great way for us to make improvements to better service our guests. We all hope that you might come see us again!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and the room was comfortable but a little smaller than most. The hotel looked fairly new and the beds were nice. I liked the Keurig coffeemaker in the room . Breakfast was ok and the cinnamon buns were yummy. The only issue I had was with housekeeping. We were out of the room from 10:00-6:30 and when we returned nothing had been done. They did pick up the dirty towels but did not replace them with clean ones. They did not give us any toilet paper, cups and soap nor did they empty the two full garbage pails. The beds were not made either. I did speak with the front desk and he did go up and replace the items and empty the garbage. He even made the beds. I found him to be very professional and accommodating. All in all it was a pleasant stay and I would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for choosing our Holiday Inn Express! I am glad to hear that your stay was mostly enjoyable. I do sincerely apologize for the lack of Housekeeping service. I thank you for your feedback, as it is one of the most effective methods of improving our guest's experience with us. I am glad that we were able to finally take care of the things that were missed. We all hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and the front desk people were very polite and helpful. The breakfast was very good and the room was very comfortable. I definitely will come back to stay next time I come to Geneva.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Jacqueline S, GSM at Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you very much for choosing our Holiday Inn Express!! We are all very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here! We all look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

The hotel is very nice and the manager Alex very helpful. However, the housekeeping services leave a lot to be desired. One one occasion our room was not made up at all and on the other days even though it was made up there were wet towels left on the bathroom floor, coffee etc., was never replenished and the floor was never vacuumed during our 4 day stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank weratravelduet

Thank you very much for staying here at our Holiday Inn Express! I apologize for the lack of Housekeeping service. I do thank you for the feedback, as it is one of our best ways of improving our guest's experiences here at our property. I have passed the information to our Housekeeping department, and we are working on ways to improve! Thank you again for choosing our hotel, and we all hope that you will give us another try some time soon!