“Bar with good food and service.”

Parker's Grille & Tap House
Ranked #13 of 80 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 21
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Parker’s Grille and Taphouse is one of 5 Parker restaurants in the Finger Lake area. The Geneva restaurant has a small patio in front with 4 or 5 tables the inside is brightly lit and conversation friendly. The menu is small but diverse. Everyone can find something they will like. Since I was visiting from out of state I wanted to try the Beef on Weck, a Buffalo area favorite. It is roast been on a weck bun served with a side of au jus, horseradish and steak fries. The weck bun is light and airy with heavy salt and pepper on the top. You have to cut it in half in order to dip it in the au jus. The horseradish adds bite to the sandwich but be careful, it cleared my sinuses twice while I was eating. It reminded me of my father who would say “that was good horseradish” while tears were running down his face. My wife had the grilled chicken spin melt, grilled chicken, spinach artichoke dip and mozzarella on grilled sour dough bread. It was rich and decadent. They have a good selection of draft beers, with many local brews, and a full bar for cocktails. The service was fantastic and friendly (our waitress discouraged my wife from her first choice). Prices are reasonable to low. Out tab for two meals, drinks, tax and tip was $54.00. If you are hungry in the Geneva area, this is the place to go.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (258)

Reviewed 26 April 2021

Good place to stop and get a bite to eat. Geneva gets very busy on weekend nights but they did seem to handle crowd best they could. Hostess mighta had a bad day as was not very friendly, but in contrast but our servers were wonderful. Food was good but took awhile, but again Geneva pretty busy on weekend nights.

Reviewed 26 April 2021

Good service. A full menu. Nice beer choices. Had a nice table overlooking the street. Good COVID precautions.

Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Tasty fries, great selection of beer, friendly staff. Felt safe-open to outside, all staff wore masks and seating was well spaced. Cuban sandwich was good not great, turkey club disappointing-the turkey seemed like prepackaged cold cuts.

1  Thank medfordnjmom
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Really liked this place: We stayed just off the main drag and walked to dinner. Decided to go to Parker's and so glad we did. We were sat immediately at a nice, out of the way table. Our server was very busy, but still very polite and helpful. We had the Bavarian pretzels, which were outstanding, the chix wings, which many others loved as much as we did, and I had the fish special. A very nice cod that was cooked to perfection. Place has a good menu of beer, and I tried a few. One of the local beers was outstanding, and one might have been the worst beer I have ever had...I'll let you guess on those. My favorite was the Naked Dove Brewery Porter. Absolutely outstanding beer!

Date of visit: March 2021