All reviews gas grill pots and pans seneca lake the finger lakes region kitchen equipment full kitchen watkins glen family vacation beds were comfortable home away from home close to town quiet location labor day weekend wine tour fire pit beautiful view of the lake definitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Nice place , spacious, very cute, loved the view, affordable. Location was great. Amenities were readily available. Outside was beautifully kept and there was seating which was a plus. I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We had an enjoyable trip and the accommodations were excellent. The fire pit was a real plus, plenty of yard room for games, and spacious bedrooms. We were well pleased with the kitchen supplies and prepared all our meals at the house with no problems.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017

My family rented much of the property at Cobtree for my wedding this summer. The houses and grounds are great and Jane was very prompt in replying to all of my emails. We found the kitchens well stocked with everything you need to cook and the rooms and beds were comfortable. Everyone really enjoyed their stay.

My only suggestion (which is not a huge complaint) is for the vibe to be a little more relaxed on the "rules" as they are posted and stated everywhere. I find that when I visit the Fingerlakes area it is such a relaxing atmosphere. I've rented tons of homes in the Fingerlakes and other places and found this one to be a little over the top as far as the rules and instructions go and I think if they pulled back a bit on all the literature would feel a little more welcoming & relaxed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tinamarie55
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We did a get together with eight couples. We found this Resort by searching online and the rural area with houses that would accommodate our large group was our reason for choosing Cobtree Homes. Owners were very professional and accommodating. The house was clean and nicely furnished. Our only complaint would be the creaking of the floors (upstairs & down stairs). The location was close to Geneva with a nice downtown and great restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This individual 4 bedroom house with adjoining open space is ideal for a vacation with family friends and your dog. It is very close to Seneca state park and the wine country for testing wine and simply walking around the property. We enjoyed our trip mostly because of this place.

Room Tip: This is a big house may fit up to 15 people adult and children combined.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family