All reviews wine spigot vinifera inn gift shop wine tasting tower suite dwyer suite billiard room bronze room gas fireplace seneca lake prime rib white springs manor finger lakes person shower the study sitting room romantic getaway
Reviewed 26 October 2018

Had I known what I know now, I would have spent my money differently. I can go on a cruise with my hole family or a weekend in Florida and get much more for the same amount of money. The winery was nothing different than any other winery and the room was not that great. The hot tub dripped all night long. There wasnt many options for dining.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Our waitress was Amy and she was efficient, and accommodating. The food was great, the atmosphere fun.. We were traveling and it was a quick stop which made the trip more fun. We then per her suggestions walked over to the Castle and loved the tour...

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Found this place to be very elegant place and very interesting. Was made right at home there... Lot of history with the castle. The wood work and windows and view were very nice. Wife took me there for my birthday and spent the night and had a lovely dinner. The food was very good. and we had a lovely breakfast also . Worth the trip to just get away for a night or two. They have a large gift shop also and wine tasting ...

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere, food and service at the restaurant were top notch and our waiter, Devon, was outstanding. He always anticipated what we needed ahead of time and was very gracious. I would return in a heartbeat!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel was absolutely beautiful!! We stayed in the terrat room, it was so big and clean! we had a beautiful view of the lake. We ate at Edgar’s and the waitress, Holly, made our first visit and anniversary dinner so special! She went above and beyond to make us feel ‘ royal’.
We did the wine tasting and the ladies at the counter were very knowledgeable about all wines. We even took some bottles home :). The ice wine tastes like juice, it was amazing.
The girls at the check in counter, Christina and Candace, we’re very polite and made the whole process and stay amazing. They knew the history of the castle and were more than willing to share their knowledge with us.

We will be back here again. We can’t wait.

Side note** the wine spigot is only in the castle. It is not in the Vinifera Inn - which is where we stayed. Wish we knew that ahead of time, but it simply didn’t matter. The whole experience was so amazing regardless.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple