1,523 results
All reviews bagels continental breakfast room was clean pleasant stay would stay here again finger lakes area great place to stay convenient location the breakfast area new york wine country seneca lake pillows drawers microwave wedding wineries
Reviewed 9 October 2018

In August my wife and I were up in the Seneca area for the NASCAR races and had booked a room at the microtel located in Geneva. As we were in our room my wife pulled the blankets over and she noticed human hair all over the bed sheet. I called the receptionist who informed me that there were no maintenance workers available and that I would have to go downstairs to get new sheets. When I arrived at the reception desk I found several beds sheets with no receptionist. I waited 5 minutes when a young lady arrived. I explained the situation to her which she showed no interest and not sympathetic. She refused to give me her name when asked but eventually did. I informed Desiree that I was going to file a complaint. That same night I call the 800 number and filed a complaint with Cynthia and was informed that someone would get in touch with me. Still waiting for that call.

Room tip: Check your bed sheets
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. I have since addressed your concerns with the correct departments. We hope the issues experienced during your last visit will not deter you from giving us another chance in the future. We hope to prove to you that our guest satisfaction always come first.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

This was my first stay at a Microtel and I was very happy. Clean, comfortable, and the staff was friendly and attentive. If you need lots of space, this is not for you, but we were fine. An added bonus was that we could open the window! I prefer fresh air at night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

We appreciate your 4 star feedback!! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!! Take care, Juan GM

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Hotel staff were pleasant and very attentive to your needs, beds and pillows were so comfortable, love the window seat !!!. Close to shopping,wineries and Pubs.In the lobby they had ice tea and ice cold water with lemon and orange slices wheich was so refreshing, Plenty of partking and the parking lots was well Lit.

Date of stay: September 2018

We appreciate your feedback!! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!! Take care, Juan GM

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I don't expect much from a hotel when I don't pay a lot. I DO expect cleanliness, some courtesy and the basics. We had a 2 night stay. Room was OK but smelled a little weird. But OK. Breakfast has been described at length by others and I was OK with it. The coffee was pretty good. Check in was nice. But when we were out all day and come back and our room had not been serviced my wife brought it to the attention of the front desk and that person could not have cared less. Wife asked for clean towels at least, and that did not happen. Only when I told her that the situation was unacceptable and that I would be escalating our concerns did the room get serviced. I bet it took all of 15 minutes to replace the towels, make the bad and run the vacuum. But having to make a big deal about it means we won't be back here- and you shouldn't go here either. Stay elsewhere until their housekeeping problem is resolved

Room tip: Watch out for inconsiderate pet owners who don't clean up after their dog poops by the pond on the side
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We apologize for your poor experience at our hotel. We have escalated all of your concerns up to our management team to further correct. Thanks for giving us a try and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon! Thank you!!

GM

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We had a nice stay at this property. The desk staff members were friendly both at check-in and check-out, and both processes were quick and easy. The room was comfortable and quiet, and the shower was powerful and terrific. If we're in the area again in the future, we'd definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your visit and hope to see you again!!! Juan