“Wish we were still there...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Geneva
The William Smith Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Geneva B&B and Inns
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Wish we were still there...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

So we were celebrating my 40th birthday and my wife's (undisclosed # of years for my safety) birthday as well. So we wanted a nice little place. First off...I should say...I used to manage an Inn so my bar is usually pretty high as far as expectations.

Well Theresa and David exceeded them in a huge way. They just seemed to know what we needed and every question we asked (and there were a lot) were answered with a smile and great conversation. It felt like home.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The common areas were spotless too. Food was fresh and mostly from local sources (which we love).

We wish we were still there enjoying some relaxation, the area, wineries, and the William Smith Inn.

And as a dog lover...I cant forget to mention Seneca. If he was a little smaller we would have stole him. He is the best dog! But dont worry...if your not a huge animal lover, he does not stay in the Inn side. He may just come over for a quick wag and hello.

Thank you to Theresa and David for making our weekend retreat a total blast and much needed relaxation!

We will be back!

PS. As I finished the review on here I clicked swimming pool by accident and TAdvisor would not let me unclick. They dont have a pool. So disregard this on my review. But I left it as Excellent...because...if they did have a pool...I am sure it would be wonderful.... ;))

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brad M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Aurora, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2011

What a fantastic experience. Theresa and David welcomed us with open arms. We felt like we were staying with relatives!!! We were on a girl cousins weekend and did we have a great time. We had two equally stunning, immaculately clean rooms. Had a tour of the nearby observatory which is amazing. Lovely breakfasts with fresh apple juice produced locally that is to die for. Felt like we made friends there and definitely will return!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Meg C
Calcium, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2011

My husband and I stayed here just this past weekend (Oct. 14 and 15, 2011) for our 20th wedding anniversary. This is the first time we have ever stayed at a Bed and Breakfast and we were welcomed with open arms. Theresa and David are very friendly and down to earth. We felt very much at home. The house is clean, spacious and beautiful. The rooms are comfortable and the food is amazing! We would definitely stay her again.

Room Tip: It doesn't matter what room you stay in, they are all beautiful
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Darlington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights in late September 2011. A lovely home, good location and great hosts who made us feel very welcome.

Room Tip: From what we saw, all the rooms are good
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

Recently spent five days here on a cycling trip and could not have had a better experience. The B&B is beautiful, the room was clean, spacious and comfortable and the food was fantastic. Breakfast is a community table which I love as it affords you the chance to meet other guests. Theresa and David (husband/wife team which run the B&B) are amazing hosts. They were kind, gracious, responsive and David even helped out with cycling route recommendations. Theresa made sure any need I had was met and there were no unanswered questions. All in all, awesome place to stay, I will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for room downstairs off the entrance!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo