All reviews letchworth state park pool and hot tub great hotel complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again two queen beds room was clean and comfortable up to date college visit recommend this hotel fridge and microwave fitness room waffles front desk staff the breakfast area excellent stay short drive
Reviewed 3 September 2018

This hotel is wonderful and made even better by the helpful and friendly staff. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. They always remember my name and my Hilton Honors preferences and treat me like I am a part of their family.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 1 September 2018

My husband and I stayed for one night and was pleasantly surprised. Our king size room was very clean and comfortable. The front lobby personnel were very courteous and accommodating (we requested a room on the top floor and away from the elevator). The building is very well maintained. Hotel is conveniently located for easy traveling time to other local towns and parks. An overall very pleasant stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

This establishment is a step above a standard Hampton. With two queen beds, my room was not particularly spacious but very adequate. Both room and bath were neat and clean, so much so that the hotel may have been recently renovated or relatively new. The staff is outstanding. Wes Smith, who was on duty the night I stayed, not only used his knowledge of local restaurants to my advantage, but went out of his way to make my stay better. When I went to dinner, I left a magazine on the front desk. He kept it until I returned. When another guest reported that my car had its courtesy light on, he tracked me down so I could turn it off and not drain the battery. Wes made this an outstanding overnight stop.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We love staying here. I wish they wouldn't raise the price during move in & out time at Geneseo University. The service was great and the room & pool was also great. I love that you can pick your own room.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Very clean hotel and a short drive to SUNY Geneseo. Staff was friendly and upgraded us to a suite because they were not very busy when we checked in. The hotel was recently refurbished and looks brand new.

Stayed: May 2018