“You pay for the name ”
Review of Carlo's Bakery

Carlo's Bakery
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Garden City
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We chose to pick up a few items because we were in town, the pastries were hard and the fillings too sweet. I would not purchase pastries from them again, but I would consider trying their cakes.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I've ordered a cake for my mum's birthday, it was a strawberry and cream cake, very simple, I was expecting something full of butter without taste (usual american cake), well it was delicious, we're italians and it's hard to impress us, Carlo's bakery doesn't make real italian sweets, they're totally american, but the taste worth!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This bakery is a must stop if you're in the area or call ahead for creative cakes. So many choices from chocolate covered strawberries to cannoli's and cookies. Loved everything we tried. While we were in the store they were decorating a tiara topped princess cake for someone that looked absolutely amazing!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

On the expensive side and have only visited one time. We were disappointed in the cake ordered. Maybe we just caught them on a bad day. We have not gone back since March 2016.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Everything looks so delicious but the taste fell flat. I had a carrot cake cupcake that looks gorgeous and I love carrot cake and it as barely edible. I also had a sprinkle sugar cookie. Again, it looked amazing, but the taste was meh. My husband got a lobster claw he said was amazing and my son loved his m&m cookie so perhaps I just didn't choose the right thing. Still, not impressed.