“Drinks and tapas!”

Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas
Reserve with OpenTable
Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 145 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This quaint spot was recommended by family members when I visited Long Island a few months ago. The atmosphere is lively, but the seating is a little hard (metal if I recall correctly). We ordered a number of tapas...I’ll identify the good and the bad.

The truffle fries were fair...so were the mussels, gnocchi frito, lamb chops, mini potatoes, lemon shrimp, shrimp scampi, and meatball. The best tapas are the tomato basil bruschetta and pork ribs. The sangrias are really good though...the peach and house sangria. All in all, this place is not the worst, nor is it the best. It’s similarly priced as other tapas spots, but you likely get a little less here so don’t come too hungry or you’ll spend some coin to satisfy your appetite. It’s definitely worth one visit, but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

The food is so delicious, that you have a hard time trying to choose. I have come to have a few personal favorites, like the Mussels, OMG....and the Mozzarella with Prosciutto Bruschetta. But everything is delicious, but the people that work there are just as awesome as the food. Nice place.....

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Believe the amazing reviews!!!! I had some time before work started decided to look on Yelp for some high rated restaurants, this place came up! OMG absolutely delicious. I came during happy hour. Awesome happy hour tapas options and drinks! I went for the Italian sangria house made with fresh fruits red! They have white and rośe as well! Wow this drink packs a punch but in a good way! I'm a big octopus fan was happy to see great reviews of their charred octopus tapas. I ordered it and delicious! I'm contemplated ordering another lol! But I decided to try out some other items! I also ordered the mussels in rosemary and light cream broth I'm not the biggest fan of rosemary but it was amazing with the hints of rosemary! Last tapa I ordered was the meatball pretty good! I'm not the biggest fan but overheard people at the bar saying its the best meatball they had!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Overall very good - Tasty small plates, prices were reasonable. Sampled the Caesar salad, mushroom lasagna, Lobster Fritters, meatballs, And a Pizza.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I waited about 20 minutes to get served. I was not pleased with that. It was busy but not that busy. The food was OK and once I got waited on the food arrived quickly and was good.