“Best place for a great fish dinner”
Review of Mr. Mike's Seafood

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr. Mike's Seafood
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch. Always a good choice. We will stop again soon. We come here whenever we are in town.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Been eating here since I was a kid. Live out of state now but came back to visit and it's as good as it ever was. Too bad they can't clean up the lake in Fulton so there would be nice outdoor seating...

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I grew up having mr mikes every Thursday night for dinner, we have recently tried it again and it is well worth the trip from baldwinsville. My father George Reed from Hannibal knew the owner personally and told me no where else will ever compare and he was right! 30 years later I'm still enjoying every bite!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

The building is quite "tired" looking inside and has minimal decorations, but it is very clean. The person taking orders at the counter was very friendly and service was quick. We ordered the fish sandwiches and onion rings. Both were lightly breaded and served hot.
We will be going back again.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I was craving scallops and decided to visit Mr. Mike's again. Melt in your mouth and so fresh. Staff is so friendly and you can joke around with them and they respond. I have also had their haddock and it is better than Rudy's. Outstanding food and customer service.