Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill
Holiday Inn Express(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
Springhill Suites By Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 144
US$ 118
Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 146
US$ 129
US$ 119
US$ 257
All reviewscookieschoice hotelsice cream standfront deskpancake makerwould stay here againroom was cleanhudson valleyoff the highwaybooked roomsparking lotquick checkking suiteyogurtstayed two nightsfirst floorvery nice stay
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Stayed here in Oct 2011 for 2 nights; full breakfast included, a clean newer hotel, nice staff. Central to our needs in and around the area. Easy on/off I-84. Would stay here again. Ask for the area of the hotel that faces away from I-84 for noise purposes, trucks, motorcycles, etc can be noisy at night.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I stayed here recently with my family for a wedding. The staff was friendly and kind to the kids. The diner next door is really convenient.

The only complaint I'd have is that the walls are surprisingly thin. I'm not used to be woken by hallway noise and it happened a few times.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Hi. I stayed in the Fishkill Quality Inn while visiting the area for work on a Thursday night.
Location is great, right off I-84, and plenty of places to eat with in a 5 min drive. Well you can even walk to the I-84 diner if that's what you wanted to also.
Hotel is about 2 years old, and the staff has done a good job keeping it clean and in order. And for a one night stay, a clean and comfortable bed is all I really need.
Room was your avg size. One thing I didn't like, which is a small thing I know, is that you couldn't sit at the desk and watch TV at the same time. there was a piece of furniture between the desk and TV, so swiveling the TV (LCD btw) wasn't possible. Otherwise, room was great.
Free breakfast in the morning was good. Cereal, bagels, eggs, sausage, and a Belgian waffle maker.
I got a great corporate rate, so definitely was worth it. I would stay again for the same rate.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room NOT facing the highway.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Stayed on the way going down South......6 days later, stayed again on way back! They are easy on/ Just about 7 miles east of I-87 and again easy to get too if you are using I-87 and worth the time to stay there.
Can not say one bad thing about this Hotel.....If all Quality Inns were like this one than the compettion would be hurting big time.
Breakfast.....rate it a #1 all the way.
Check in & out.....rate it a #1
Personel on check in counter.....friendly/cheerful/helpful, etc. Rate them a #1

If you do stay here....eat at the I-87 restaurant right next door......you can not go wrong with eating there for sure! Great FOOD !

Beds..... some of the most comfy I & the wife have slept on in a hotel in years traveling on the road.

In closing..... You can,t go wrong staying at this location!

Room Tip: We stayed both times in room 112....first floor/ first room right by breakfast buffet and check-in desk. Double beds/ flat screen tv/ frig & microwave.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank rup53
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Convenient and easy to find location. Nice and functional room and bathroom appointments. We were driving down to DC from watching the fall colors in Vermont and upstate New York and this is a good place to split the long drive. The location also has a lot of restaurants about a mile of so into town, making it a very good stopping point for us.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple