I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express the last night of a four night driving trip from Texas to New England. After staying previous nights in Fairfield Inns & Four Points Sheratons that were all outstanding, I have to say that this property beat them all in quality of accommodations and the included breakfast.
The third floor king room was decorated in a very modern style, complete with a huge LCD TV and A+ comfortable bed. The wired and wireless internet were both fast. The bathroom had great, thick towels (better than any place I've stayed) and a good setup. Overall no complaints about the room.
The free breakfast was quite expansive and included eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, amazing cinnamon rolls, cereals, bagels, yogurt, fruit, and more. The coffee was good. Front desk staff were efficient although not especially friendly. I liked that you get a bottle of water upon check-in if you're a Priority Club member.
Nearby are many restaurants, Cracker Barrel being my favorite, plus Starbucks, and places to shop.
Overall I'd recommend this hotel to anyone, even the most discriminating traveler. With modern and comfortable rooms and a great breakfast for a reasonable price, you can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express in Fishkill, New York.If you're traveling on business, our hotel in Fishkill, NY, is convenient to IBM East, the Xerox training center and LAM Research and is just 15 miles from the Culinary Institute of America. If you're traveling by air, our Hudson Valley hotel is close to Stewart International airport (SWF). Albany, LaGuardia and JFK airports are also all within 75 miles of our hotel. For leisure travelers exploring the region's wineries or the Hudson River Art Trail, we make it easy to get around since we're off I-84 and convenient to both Rte. 9 and NYS 52/82. Our Fishkill lodging is a great place to stay when visiting nearby West Point Military Academy or Washington's headquarters at Newburgh. While you sample the many offerings of the Hudson Valley, let our Fishkill accommodations be your home away from home. This new hotel is 100% smoke-free and features high-speed, wireless Internet access in all rooms. Enjoy the heated pool and solarium to relax and rejuvenate after a day spent touring or hiking. Our Fishkill hotel is filled with amenities that make us a wonderful value. The Holiday Inn Express in Fishkill will make your stay as memorable as the area.Take a virtual tour of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Fishkill
- Holiday Inn Fishkill
- Fishkill Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Fishkill