“Birthday”

Park Place Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Farmington
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Took 91 year old father in law for Birthday lunch. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Servings are very generous. Service was very good. Recommend!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

My husband and son loved the breakfast choices. It's certainly home cooking with ample food, though not for the health conscious. I agreed to go after looking at the menu because the boys were looking for a home made, hearty breakfast. The pancakes were delicious and the Italian toast reminded me of my childhood, which by no means focused on healthy eating. I ordered the fresh fruit and toast, thinking the Italian toast would compliment the fresh fruit of "a selection of melon, grapes, and strawberries" (as I was told). When the fruit arrived it was covered in what I describe as a sugar, syrup, preservative type of coating and tasted horrific. When I inquired about the fruits freshness, she told me it came from a barrel...Ughh. Now, lets get back to the eggs, bacon, and pancakes. From what my boys told me, they were delicious. The service was good, the servers hard working but it certainly is laid back. My advise is that if you're a vegetarian, stay away or stick with toast and coffee. If you're looking for a hearty, fresh, home cooked breakfast, give it a try.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is just around the corner from our house. Attentive hostesses and servers. Fast hot meals that we usually can only eat half of, box to go please. Excellent choice of deserts reasonably priced.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Very nice restaurant, went for breakfast while visiting the area. Clean and inviting. Staff was friendly but we did have to ask for the waitress when we were ready to order. Good portion and very reasonable priced.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We were staying across the street in a hotel and decided to try this restaurant....as the parking lot had been full non-stop all day!! Place was immaculate. Menu choices for every taste and appetite. Had 5 or 6 specials....even stuffed peppers!! Servings were large and delicious. Everyone was getting dessert...so we joined right in! Must have been 10 choices of pie ...My husband had veal parmesan and I had a gigantic cold plate witch was a mini buffet!!!