“Amazing wings and subs!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jason & Family's New York Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Farmington
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I live nearby and love going here for sub sandwiches and wings. The service is always excellent, warm and friendly staff. The bread is baked fresh and the sandwiches are overstuffed, just the way I like em.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My husband and I were looking for a sit down place to eat but not fancy and I found this one on trip advisor and it had very good reviews so we chanced it and to our surprise and a very happy one at that it was such great pizza! We loved it! The place has like 6 tables that seat 4 or you can get a slice to go. The garlic bread was so good and the salad was fresh. Couldnt have asked for anything better! Definitely stop here for pizza when you are in the area! And the ladies working there are so nice!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered pizza from Jason and family on a Saturday night. Pizza was excellent and the garlic Parmesan wings were also.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

My first visit to this place and it won't be my last. We had the Steak subs, slices, and Louisiana charbroiled wings. Everything was outstanding!
10 inch steak subs with lots of meat and cheese. Rolls are made onsite and they are thick & moist. Louisiana charbroiled wings are hard to find. These were just great as they are fresh and not frozen (per the owner). We ordered slices of Buffalo chicken and pepperoni. Thin NY CITY style and very good. Owner brought us a free slice of cheese so we could try that also. Owner checked in on us multiple times and was very friendly. Prices are very reasonable and place was very clean.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I love everything about Jason's! Everyone knows who you are, the food is fantastic, delivery if you want, and it's so close to where I live! Fresh bread for the sandwiches that are piled high. Delicious traditional pizza's! Seriously, you have to try this place!