“Delicious Lebanese/Mediterranean food”
Review of Dalia's

Dalia's
Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in Fairport
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We finally tried Dalia's the other night and we are sorry we waited so long to do so! The food was very good. When we asked about an appetizer sampler our server suggested a vegetarian combo plate that had tabbouleh, dolmades, falafel, baba ganoush, and hummus. Everything had great flavors and was well done, the dolmades (grape leaves) especially tender and the falafel perfectly crunchy and light, not oily. We ordered gyro pitas and my son ordered a shish plate with the rice and he really enjoyed it. Good flavors, nice crisp vegetables, meat was tender and flavorful.

You can get counter service for take out, or sit indoors or outside on the little side patio. The service was friendly, helpful, and quick. The food also came out quickly. Glad to add this one to our regular Fairport restaurant rotation.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

We had a wonderful meal of thoughtfully prepared and presented Lebanese cuisine. Gazpacho, felafel salad and a vegetable panini on crusty French bread. Very reasonably priced and friendly service. I wish we had known about this sooner! We will be back again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Two friends and I stopped for lunch at Dalia's Mediterranian Restaurant yesterday. I got the Spanakopita . The filo dough was crisp and baked to a golden brown. The filling had plenty of spinach and feta cheese and they had drizzled rose water simply syrup over the top which tasted sweet like honey. Delicious. One of my friends got a Gyro Pita which was very tasty. The lamb had a wonderful flavor and it was very tender. My favorite of the day was the Kibbe. The layers of flavor was a pleasant surprise on my tongue(we all tasted each others dishes). If I get a chance to go back there, I will definately be ordering the Kibbe. Desert was a tough one to choose as everything sounded delicious but I chose the Baklava which was a sweet treat on my tongue. We sat out on the patio and it was a gorgeous day but the patio is surrounded by trees so it was shaded from the hot sun.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Just enjoyed dinner at Dalia's and the four of us had a good sampling from the menu. The appetizers were really good-hummus and spanakopita. We enjoyed our choices. I had a gyro pita and it was good, although I wished the pita was softer. There was lots of tasty meat on it. The grilled tilapia was accompanied with a tasty rice and vegetables. The kafta had tender slices of grilled beef, rice and grilled veggies that included mushoroms. The shish pita was pretty good too. Since we had appetizers, we didn't have room for desserts but they looked good. We will return.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We enjoyed our dinner on the patio last night. The food was very fresh and tasty and well priced! We will be back very soon.