“Scamming me out of water”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #83 of 114 Restaurants in Elmira
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Paid for two bottles of water with breakfast at drive-through. At pick up window, was only given one and I said I paid for two. Attendant said "she only gave you one, did you want to get another?" ( As if the order taker made a mistake.) was in a rush and had put receipt away so I said no due to line behind me, etc. then I pulled yo the side, found my receipt and had indeed paid for two which she could have clearly seen on the checkout screen. No had to park, limp across the lit and go inside to yell at her to get my water. Behr tried to cover it up and say "I offered to get you another one". What...am I stupid? In would buy something and not want it??? Must have been trying to either get the extra cash or the water for some other reason.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The chicken nuggets were very soggy and had a really odd taste to them . I was very unsatisfied with the quality .

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We we're already in line when I pulled up trip advisor to write a review. Frankly I was a little scared. To be fair some if the reviews are years old. Our food order was correct, and the wait was reasonable.
It's McDonalds, and it was average as food goes, we didn't get a big order so we can't comment on a wide variety of things. But what we got was hot and fresh.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This could possibly be the worst place I have ever eaten in. Place was disgusting....but we were starving after traveling in traffic, was the only place open...it's mcdonalds we said. Scary bad. Just filthy...the service was awful. I actually just threw my food away....it was that bad. Should be closed down.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I'll admit that it was not my first choice but it was on Easter day and many places were not open. I was happy enough though to come in because they still had Shamrock Shakes. We got a take-out order of Big Mac's, Chicken Mc Nuggets and 2 shakes. I did not really experience the dining room so I am giving 3 stars based on the food being at least as good as the average location. Can't believe how bad the other reviews are.