We found this Embassy Suites down in quality, and expensive.
Perhaps the rates were increased as it was a football weekend. Don't know.
Like our other Embassy Suites experience in Cleveland, the room was shabbier than in the past. Again, not shabby, but shabbier. Peeling wallpaper; scum on the shower curtain, mildew in the shower. Things we would've never seen in Embassy Suites of a while ago.
Staff was fine. Lobby was fine. We did have thumping bass music keeping us awake in our 4th floor room past 11PM. From the ballroom off the lobby. That was annoying but the front desk handled it nicely when we called.
Liked the location, right off the NY Thruway. Easy.
Would stay here again for sure, but the management needs to pay attention to the details of the rooms for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and snacks at our complimentary evening reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (i-90) at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, LeMoyne College and Destiny USA. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites