Spent one night here this week. Staff was real nice and very professional, parking fine and location good. Property was in general kept up well, but showing a little of it's 25 year age. We love the true suite (two room) set up. Flat panel tv's etc. Breakfast was made to order, but quality of food was medium at best.
Find it odd the room had nice flat screen tv's and updated furniture, but wall paper peeling and drunk painter seems to be a bad finish. Not real bad, but it would have been so simple to make the job look good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and snacks at our complimentary evening reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (i-90) at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, LeMoyne College and Destiny USA. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites