KC's Corner Motel
Lake N Pines Motel(Cooperstown)
US$ 100
US$ 96
Good 3.5/5
Hickory Grove Motor Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 73
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Lake View Motel(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 74
Very Good 4/5
The Village Motel(Richfield Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
Very Good 4/5
The Lake House(Richfield Springs)
US$ 140
US$ 101
Good 3.5/5
Travelers Inn(Sharon Springs)
US$ 71
Lake Front Hotel(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
Very Good 4/5
The Otesaga Resort Hotel(Cooperstown)
US$ 335
Official Hotel
Great 4.5/5
The Cooper Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
Great 4.5/5
The American Hotel(Sharon Springs)
Great 4.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2013

My wife & I have Pharaoh Hounds dogs with whom we do lure coursing competitions. Since 2006, some of our trials are held in Starkville, NY and we were fortunate to find KC’s Corner Motel and Restaurant where Bruce & Sue Hargrove received us and our dogs with open arms. Some rooms have an efficiency kitchenette and the rates are quite reasonable. They always make us feel welcomed, and tend to our needs during our stay. In the morning they serve a great breakfast, and on Saturday nights following our competition we gather at their restaurant for a group dinner. Cooperstown is about 12 miles away and it’s a wonderful drive along Otsego Lake, and listed on their KC’s web site are sites which you can visits. In plain English it’s a wonderful Mom & Pop place to stay and we will staying there for our 7th consecutive year. So, if you travel with or without pets, this is the place to stay. Ben & Moe Brodeur, Boston, MA

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I cannot say enough about how helpful and very friendly staff are. They are always willing to
make suggestions for sightseeing or what's good that day on the menu. Having a restaurant on the premises is a real plus. The Diner is bright and very clean, the service quick and pleasant.
It is very nice to find such a pet friendly motel. The location is close to Baseball Hall of Fame
in Coopertown, NY and there are other beautiful sights to see while staying in the area.
I look forward to visiting again this year.

Room Tip: All are very pleasant
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2013

What a pleasant surprise when I arrived at this local motel and discovered a clean, cozy room with super friendly staff and a great restaurant with good home cooking and great prices. Pet friendly too which is very important to me. I loved it and wouldn't hesitate to recommend KC's to anyone traveling to this area!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I was so pleased to find this small motel while traveling to Starkville, which is way in the middle of nowhere. (baseball fans would love the nearby town of Coopersville) My room had a kitchen with a full size refrigerator. I was able to open the windows on both sides of the room and get flow through air. There was a restaurant on the property so I did not have to get in my car again after I settled in. Best of all, my canine traveling companion was welcomed, too. We sat on the balcony porch and watched the Amish buggies go by. All in all I had a very pleasant stay. The motel IS on a main thoroughfare, which allowed me to find it, but got traffic noise. Guess I could have closed the windows :-)

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 11 April 2013

KC's has plenty of rooms that are clean and well kept. The Diner is within walking distance and dogs are welcome. The owners Bruce and Susan treat you like family and go the extra mile to help out their customers. The food is wonderful, especially the Pot Roast (it is to die for) and the bacon cheeeburgers and extra crispy fries are pretty good too!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family