“civilized dining in the country”
Review of Stone Creek Inn

Stone Creek Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in East Quogue
Price range: US$ 50 - US$ 50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wedgewood
Transit: Hampton Jitney
Description: There’s “first-class” dining “nestled deep” in East Quogue at this “culinary tour de force”, where the “adventurous” seasonal menu of “superior” French-Med cuisine shows off “fantastic variations and flavors” in discreetly “sophisticated” environs overseen by a “gracious” staff; it’s the stuff that “great memories” are made of. Zagat 2012
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Everyone you come into contact with,has the best manners.Small,elegant bar with fireplace.Main dining room is open&airy.White table cloths,gleaming glassware.And then there is the food.Beautifully prepared,just the right amount.They don't hurry you through the meal.Duck meatballs are amazing.Veal shank,scottish salmon..delicious.Pannacotta with micro flowers was the perfect finale.They always have a prix fixe,so you don't have to save going there for a special celebration.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We have lived on the east end our whole lives and heard this place was good but never went in because we thought it was fancy! My husband and I like to be casual when we go out. This restaurant was sooo good!! We have now gone a few times and it has become one of our favorites!!! I have had the lamb chops, snapper , and my husband had the surf and turf as well. The octopus appetizer is delicious and I love the petite salad with the pomegranate and pistachios!! The wait staff is great! Dinner was great, but I was absolutely in heaven when I took a bite of the banana cartwheel for dessert!!!! By far the best dessert I have ever had in my life!!!!!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I only have eaten here twice. Both times I had a lackluster dinner. But it is a pretty restaurant with good service.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Food does not get better than at Stone Creek Inn. The Crescent duck breast dish -- from the last duck farm on Long Island -- is particularly superb. Huge and so tasty! But everything on the menu is excellent. The prix fixe is especially generous although the number of dishes is somewhat limited.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We have dined at stone Creek in before but today we went for Restaurant week . We were thoroughly pleased and the food was great . I had rabbit( never has d it before ) and my wife Salmon. the meal was really superb