“Best breakfast around”

The Corner Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We have as a family been visiting Corner Cafe for many years, I can honestly say it is one of the best value cafes around, wether you go for breakfast, lunch, fresh soup, or homemade cakes you won't be disappointed.
Jane and her wicked sense of humour add to the ambience and the price makes it affordable to all, and it's fully family friendly.

1  Thank Sue F

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve been coming here as a family of 6 for years.
I haven’t been for a while due to our busy sporting weekends.... nipped up today with one of my daughters.
She had a vegetarian breakfast, I had a humble chip butty!!!
Gorgeous food, good quality & very reasonably priced.
Not forgetting Jane’s front of house service
We always have a giggle

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Great range of reasonably priced food to suit all from a comprehensive breakfast menu to delicious home baking!
Very popular with locals and travellers alike which says it all!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I've been there on more than one occasion with family members and friends. I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal there or a had any bad service , easily the best in rossendale. 5 stars

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We have been visiting the Corner Cafe since our children were very small (they’re now taller than Jane) and make a habit of eating here when we have visitors of all ages. The food is wonderful; great quality, well prepared. Jane will put together any combination of items to keep her big and little guests happy and has a supply of children’s plates and cutlery to reduce the stress over breakages. We have never had a bad visit.