“Nice little place”

Tony's Sushi Japanese & Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Once in a while you don't want to take a long ride to go to dinner, but you still want decent food and service. Well you have it right here at Tony's Sushi and Japanese Restaurant. The food is nice and fresh, the service is always good, and it's a jump from my home. Stop in, and have a nice Japanese meal.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Son didn’t feel up to going out so the wife and I gave it a try. Told by other to go check it out so we did. We went for the hibachi in the back room. I had hibachi once before at another place and wasn’t impressed. This place changed my perception. Chef was very entertaining and the food was delicious. Looking to bring the whole family out for a nice dinner

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

A friend and I were having a drink at the bar when a woman stormed up to the waitress shouting there was a dead rat at the bottom of her table. The owner quickly walked over to the table and after a brief discussion with the customer and her family, the family angrily left the Resturant.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I had the appetizer sampler. 4 fried tofu,pork purses,chicken on a stick, spring rolls, egg rolls and something totally unedible. No one told us not to eat the bamboo surrounding the minute piece of whatever it was. We had a laugh over that as we picked it out of our teeth. I ordered the Birds nest Deluxe. That was a mistake. It came in an inedible basket of crispy noodles that was so tough that it must have been made a week before. I should have been told that was inedible too! All, in all it was a very disappointing meal for me. I will not be back!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I'm basically a Florida person, where the Chinese food is just short of horrendous. This summer the food just doesn't seem as good. Went a few times for lunch and the service was spotty. Basically short of staff. We actually found a better go-to Chinese restaurant nearby....if Tony's didn't charge for diet coke refills, maybe I'd give them another chance. That irritates me to no end. To me it's gouging!