We were looking to visit the Fingerlakes area and saw the Inn at the Glenora recommended here on Trip Advisor. We wanted to do some wine tasting in the area and have a base from which to travel. The room was very nice with a great view of the lake with vineyards in the foreground and all of the autumn colors in full display. The room was very nice and comfortable. The highlight of this location is definitely the restaurant. We have been fortunate to travel widely and this restaurant matched up with many in large cities. Everything we had was excellent. We also did wine tasting at perhaps a dozen wineries during our stay. We found Glenora to have among the best wines in the region. I was surprised that they had many acceptable varieties beyond the Rieslings for which they are well known. During the excellent tour of the winery, we were told that this is a quite recent event since the locals have now been able to successfully produce Cabernet Savignon, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and others. We found a couple of these to rival Napa quality. All in all, a very pleasant stay. WHile there, be sure to visit Watkins Glenn STate Park. See reviews for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to one of 30 spacious and inviting guest rooms at The Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars, each beautifully appointed with Stickley furniture and brand new pillow top mattresses and box springs. Every room features a private balcony or patio with a view of the vineyard and Seneca Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Glenora Wine Cellars Hotel Dundee
- Glenora Inn
- The Inn At Glenora Wine Cellars Dundee, NY - Finger Lakes