“Ice cream is great, food so-so”

Green Acres Drive In
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Dolgeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

They have super ice cream, it's really good.... their food is not too bad. (but it's a bit pricey for a drive-in type restaurant). They are only open from April til mid September or so.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I grew up going to Green Acres as a treat so when I come back to this area it is a must. They have the best soft serve ice cream. I ordered their hot fudge sundae and could not eat it in one sitting. This is a no frills drive in. Just a nice family restaurant. Prices are reasonable and seating is picnic style in a screened in area. Restroom are a bit dated but they are clean and working. I look forward to visiting them again on my next trip

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Lots of family style food like burgers, fried chicken, and fish and chips. It's a little pricey but the Ice Cream is awesome!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Husband and I stopped while visiting family in the area. Great ice cream and the brownie sundae was soooo good!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

It has been several years since I have been here. I was not disappointed. The ice cream is still fantastic. It is still a very busy place. Our server was very attentive to us which made the visit even more special. I had the Mexican Hot. I guess the recipe has changed over the years. It wasn't as I had expected but was still very good. My nephews raved about their burgers. The youngest was very excited over the cotton candy ice cream since he cannot get it here in NC.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Green Acres Drive In? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK