See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2017

don't get cheated by booking this place. try to go for some other options. the attendant is very ride and ill mannered. The room is worse, smelly with outdated furniture's and rooms. also the location is also not safe for staying or lurking around.

Room Tip: rooms are not good
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rukkunudeen r
Management response:Responded 6 January 2018

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Bed bugs are alive in the room 115. Fortunately they love only this place and I didn't import them to Canada. Plus I've got a payment on my credit card when I paid cash! What's wrong with this shelter and his owner?

Room Tip: Not here anyway.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank golovanov19
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is so out dated and the room we had SMELT like stale cigarette smoke and mildew there was so much dust looked like no one had stayed here for a while. Microwave was disgusting as well as fridge. Bed is about 30 years old and springs coming through. Had to put chair under door knob at night to feel safe.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I needed a room for two nights while attending an event in nearby Hamburg, NY. All the reasonably-priced rooms were taken, all the rest were overpriced (e.g., $189 a night for a Super 8). I grabbed a room here based on online info. It was in poor condition, the storm door to my room looked like it had been kicked in, the door lock was very difficult to work, the bathroom was dirty, etc. The positives? Decent shower, firm bed and pillows, a/c worked. On the other hand, there was no housekeeping and it's on a noisy street. The staffer was nice enough, but this place needs a lot more than that to make it worth the price of admission.

Room Tip: For a good room, I would suggest looking for another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Worst place ever. Had to call the hotel number to get someone to unlock the door to check in at 230 in the afternoon. It looked like pink paint puked everywhere. Inside and out. No maid service at all. There wasn't a lock on the door only the handle turn. The ac unit was as loud as a truck. They had no right charging as much as they did for this crap hole. I would demand my money back except it served a purpose at the time. It was awful. Never again. Extremely disappointed.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank peggy b
Management response:Responded 7 January 2018

We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.