“Don't eat here”

Add it.
Ming Moon Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 21 Restaurants in Delhi
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Don't eat here if you value you heath the place is dirty and down right gross, you can see the grease dripping down the walls, they don't clean there own place! and the food is the worst I have ever tasted

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I had phone issues while ordering, so I drove there. I was surprised that my food was ready when I got there, because it literally took me three minutes to get there after I made the call. The food was hot, and the rice was pretty good, but the rest of the food was horrible. I even threw the egg rolls in the trash. Meal cost me $21 for two people and I only ate some rice and half of an egg roll. Pepper steak was terrible and the meat smelled funky, and the pork tasted like it was reheated twice. I only went there because it's the only Chinese place in town. Will never go again.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I go from time to time and most of the time I am sorry I went. Not the cleanest place in town but the only Chinese.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Great fresh dishes prepared in front of you. Wonderful lunch specials at reasonable prices. Dine in or take out.
A winner.

1  Thank theoldstonehouse2
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I eat lunch often. You can eat in or take out. Food is good, I'm use to a buffet style but again this is not too bad. The menu has all the standards and everything is priced right.