All reviewsstayed heremain stnew ownerspleasant stayfree breakfastreceptionistdinersummer
Reviewed 23 January 2017

This hotel has the distinction of being one of the worst one's I've ever been in. Room #115 reeked of the cleaner/disinfectant so bad I needed an inhaler to breathe. Couldn't really tell that the mis-matched, antique bedding and towels were even clean. Quite a time to get warm water for a shower and the neighbors bathroom fan sounded like a jet engine in the walls. No hair dryer. The sofa was old and stained with the legs off of it sitting on the floor...

I am not sure I even want to know about all the people coming and going all night in the room below me, the furniture moving around and the party noises. Never again will I choose a place like this out of convenience!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Alex-Jerry-Managers-, Manager at Buena Vista Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

We are sincerely and respectfully sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our inn. We are still doing improvements to our inn so we will take everything you have said into account as it will greatly benefit us. We hope you can come again when our improvements are 100% finished. Thanks

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I called to confirm my late arrival and the front desk seemed confused. The door was unlocked (as promised) upon arrival and the room was filthy. Not suitable for a family, nor a person that has allergies. We did not stay, we drove 35 minutes to get a clean room.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Hello Ms. Regina A,

We are very sorry you were displeased with the room that you were given, it is very possible that the room you were given was by mistake as we would never give an unclean room to a guest. If you can give me more info on the matter I'm sure we can clear things up or at least help us improve on our inn. Thank you for your input as we will surely use this to further improve our inn.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This is my second time staying, I stayed 2 years ago and once again last week. I see they made some renovations. they also have new managers and stuff, they are nice and helpful, always put on a smile and seem happy to help

Don't expect the taj mahal but for the price its fair. Rooms are clean and not much i could really complain about.

It's also pretty much only place to stay in the area,
I come up every once in a while for a conference so I plan on coming back.

Overall I enjoyed my stay, no complaints hope this helps

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Alex-Jerry-Managers-, Manager at Buena Vista Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We always appreciate input from our guests so we as management can do a better job in accommodating our guests.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

As long as you are not expecting luxury accommodations, the Buena Vista will probably work for you. It's your very basic old-school small-town motel. It's plain, comfortable and relatively clean. Don't expect fancy. However the price is less than you might expect to pay at a chain hotel. In Delhi, it's pretty much the only game in town. The staff is friendly and helpful and went out of their way to make our stay a good one. Breakfast is included, but is pretty basic; coffee, cold cereal, donuts and toast. We ended up driving to the diner in Delhi, which was very good.

Room Tip: Ask for a newly remodeled room.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Alex-Jerry-Managers-, Manager at Buena Vista Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Reviewed 6 September 2016

The rooms are nice and clean, the ones in the front look like they were recently renovated. The manager was very polite and helpful and he was able to direct me wherever I needed to go in town (I'm not from the area so I had no idea where anything is)...the maids were polite and did a great job cleaning the room. The parking area was well-kept and the lobby is nice, the fish pond gives a cool effect. I would stay here again, the price is definitely worth it.

Room Tip: The rooms in the front appear to be more modern. They also have a full cottage for rental.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Alex-Jerry-Managers-, Owner at Buena Vista Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We as the new owners recently finished renovations on our front 15 rooms of the Inn. We are delighted to hear that our hard work is paying off!

We will continue to work hard to meet our guests hospitality needs. We are always open to recommendations in order to increase the overall standard of our Inn. Thanks.