“Catered our daughter's wedding”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mama Sbarro's of Deer Park
Ranked #8 of 106 Restaurants in Deer Park
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Mama Sbarro Deer Park catered our daughter'wedding on 9/2/18 and did an incredible job. They did everything from bringing the plates,silverware and the glass to toast with for Champagne. The food was set up at 3 stations so to alleviate any wait time for guest. They also had a Chef cooking fresh tortellini and it was delicious and huge hit with our guest. The biggest thing is Antonio and Pat who run the place make you feel at ease and do everything they say they would. They even came by our house a few days before to understand the set up so the party would run smoothly. They know what they are doing and I would suggest to listen to their expertise. They food is fantastic and their experience to make the event special is phenomenal. Thank you again for making our daughters wedding incredible. The McCormack and Borsari family appreciate it!!!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Good location, the Neapolitan pizza was very good my colleagues had the Sicilian and enjoyed it, might be returning....

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Have dined here a few times, and the food is always well prepared! Staff has always been accomodating and friendly!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Didn't want to go to the repass for a funeral for a family member. Wanted something lite and quick to hold me and my wife.

I slice with chicken for the Mrs. a large portion. Nice to see that tradition still continues since I left New York a nice wide slice. 2 slices for me with veggies on it observing lent. Plus Garlic Knots.

Shared a large Soda for the great price of $12.23.

Pizza was nice and hot as well as Garlic Knots. Everything was seasoned very well.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This was another disapointment. The Scilian pizza in North Babylon is just a name of a thick crusted pizza . Here it was ordered and freshly made but I can say, the shell, the crust must of been made a week ago and refrigerated because I like others was disappointed the crust was dry and it was hard. I was totally disappointed in that. I must add, the cheese was a gooey adulterated chese and not in any way mozzerella, it was some kind of gooey cheese but something you can image came from a scientist.