“Cute Place, Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were a walking of 10 after an Army football game. They openly accepted our large group and quickly set a table for us. Our table ordered the loaded nachos and edamame and they were both beyond delicious! I had the Chinese (peanut sauce) chicken dish! It was delicious and would definitely recommend. My husband ordered the chicken wings and calamari and both were decent (not my cup of tea to order appetizers for dinner). Full bar, lots of space and great service! Our waitress did an GREAT job for a busy Saturday night!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018

Very nice restaurant with beautiful menu, very nice service and excellent food. Our server was very professional and very friendly. Appetizers were really good as were the Pasta’s. Will definitely go back and highly recommend to others.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped here while in area to meet with friends. We had apps, sandwiches & beers. Our server was friendly and did a nice job getting us our drinks and food.

The atmosphere is nice; there is a dining room and tables also in the bar area. Both are enjoyable, but as expected, the dining room is quieter. I have visited both areas, and select which area based on the group and type of situation. Painter's is a great place to meet friends.

Food here is average and there is not an exhaustive menu to chose from. Based on the nice atmosphere I enjoy coming here every so often but my expectations for a great meal are realistic.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times because it’s local, but the food is just alright- I’ve never left saying that was great.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Our family group went in for a family dinner on a quiet Thursday night. The food, the setting, and the service were all quite good. I was especially taken with the large portions of some of the items we ordered. Everyone agreed the highlight of the meal was the butterscotch pudding the table shared. It was outstanding!

Date of visit: September 2018