“Much more than a pizzeria”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Richiesto and Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Cornwall
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 18
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Excellent food, reasonably priced, varied menu. Very sweet and friendly waitress. Has a Large screen TV. Very Casual

Reviewed 1 January 2017

It's very tough to find a good pizza place in the Hudson Valley and it doesn't disappoint. We usually do take out from here, but they have a good selection of slices and great food choices. We absolutely love their wings - especially if your "daring" and mix and match sauces; it's quite delicious! The restaurant is also very simple and it does the job. Employees and workers are also very kind and helpful!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

It so happens I only live about 15 minutes from this establishment and was just here for the first time recently after 3 years of residency. (Isn't it funny how we often miss going to places that are closest to us?) Anyway, I came here on the recommendation of an old friend of 30 years whom I hadn't seen in over 5! Needless to say, I was back a week later with my other half, because after all, happy customers make the best advertisers, evidently. So Like I said, the atmosphere is very casual and light, almost like a pizza joint, which makes sense because they do have an extensive pizza menu as well as a pretty hearty sized menu for everything without being overwhelming. I did not have that, but instead ordered sandwiches. Before I forget, regarding the latter, you'll have the choice of ordering a small or large sandwich, at a price difference of only $1-$3. Get the large. Trust me it's worth it. I brought half mine home and had two meals out of it. Service, from greeting when entering (very important to me) to the end of the meal was efficient and friendly. Genuinely friendly, I might add. I got the feeling that they actually appreciate their customers and don't take them for granted. Another very important aspect to what I think makes a successful business. Kudos to them. When checking out, take a peek at the bakery section and get a piece of cake or something. Also very worth it. Well done!

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

The pizza is thin and melts in your mouth, love the white pizza. Rice balls and calzones, pasta and garlic bread...everything is cooked fresh and to your exact specifications. I love the place!!!!!

1  Thank Nika P
George K, Owner at Cafe Richiesto and Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here! I look forward to spreading this review with my team! See you soon

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I really enjoy coming here. I am here about 2 or 3 times a month! The quality of the food and the pricing is great! Bring the family as it is comfortable, has outdoor seating and relaxing.