“A Breakfast Worth Driving For!”
Review of Fiddlestix

Fiddlestix
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Cornwall
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

On a recent trip to West Point a couple enthusiastic friends convinced us to drive to Cornwall for breakfast here. We first thought the effort unnecessary but one taste of my "Benedict's Eggs" and her breakfast quesadilla and our skepticism was overcome and out tastebuds overwhelmed. This breakfast wasn't just worth the drive from Highland Falls but the one from Washington the preceded it! Put it on your map if you're headed up to the Hudson Valley and you like breakfast. Just wonderful food and some very nice people to boot.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Since our son is a West Point cadet, we are in the Orange County area quite frequently and always looking for unique places to eat. Fiddlestix has been on my “to try” list and we finally were able to go this past weekend. It was unbelievable. Service was great and food was spectacular. Highly recommend the chicken and waffles and the omelets...Can’t wrong either way!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I go to Fiddlesticks quite frequently for the amazing food. The staff and the owners are great, as with the nice vibes from the various music that they play. The menu is awesome and the specials are very interesting. If you havent tried it yet, I highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We stumbled on this place almost by accident, and were really glad we did! I loved the "By Popular Demand" omelet with crab meat and asparagus. My wife really loved the poached eggs that she got, and they were really flexible with some of our requests, like adding feta to her to dish. Had the pumpkin-cannoli cakes for dessert, and they did not disappoint. The server and the cook were both really friendly, and it was just a really enjoyable meal. This is a really cute cafe in a nice little town. We hope to get up here again for a visit some time soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Stopped here for breakfast after leaving West Point and we will be stopping here again for sure. Small place with the owner cooking the food...he was chatting it up with the locals in the restaurant. The food is very inventive and he seems to have great combos of flavors, everything seemed big and bold which is a nice around these parts. Servings were large, I had the chicken and waffles with Dijon maple...OMG!! So good! Chicken was fried fresh with a super crunchy batter, the waffle was light and fluffy, covered in super crunchy bacon and topped with Dijon maple that was just spicy enough. My dish was so good I don't even remember what the husband had. Do not miss this spot!