“Top 3 customer service friendly hotels Ive been in”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Corning
Pennsylvania
“Top 3 customer service friendly hotels Ive been in”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I must start out by giving kudos to the staff . Its nice when you have people who understand how it feels to essentially live in hotels. They have gone above and beyond expectations. Have added extra staff to clean our rooms during non peak hours. And just super friendly and willing to help in anyway. Thank you!

As far as the hotel goes. Its nicely decorated, I switched rooms to a king suite after being in a double room so I have experienced both. And both have been nicely decorated, very clean and up to date. Nice too see them offer a simple amenity like q-tips and cotton balls in every room. Doesnt seem like a big deal but these are the little things I look for.

From what i have seen all rooms have nice Philips LCD's. I dont watch tv much so I can say anything about the channel lineup. But they also have dvd players and a library of dvd movies you can choose from for your entertainment. Breakfast is better than any other comfort inn ive been in. Nice to see them change it up every day. The showers have excellent pressure. Another thing I look for and consider a must. Every room has a microwave and refrigerator. Plenty of lighting and electrical outlets. Again, extra outlets are a must with all of todays electronics. And finally the mattresses, ahh Simmons pillow top. Oh my what a different from the last comfort inn I stayed in.

All in all like I told the staff today. This is hands down the nicest Comfort Inn I have stayed in to date. Congrats to the management and staff for doing a fine job.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank davebressi
GM089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 10 February 2012
Thank you very much for your comments! I am very proud of my staff and my property and will be happy to pass on your remarks. Thank you again.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Muskoka District, Canada
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I can't say enough for the ladies that worked there. Middle of the road motel. Awesome staff! Thank you. Comfortable room and they had our 2 roll away beds already setup when we arrived. Great location. Very close to restaurants and the glass factory. Pool was old but the kids didn't care.....5 foot deep at one end made up for it. Breakfast buffet was well stocked and clean.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank MuskokaRed
GM089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Hello, thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay at my hotel. I am thrilled to pass on your comments to my staff. It will mean a great deal to them as they really do care! Please remember us on your next trip through our area.
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Six years ago, my family stayed at another hotel in Corning which I felt was over-priced. I read the bad reviews for that hotel and the good reviews for Comfort Inn so decided to try Comfort. The hotel has been recently remodeled and looks very nice. Our room was exceptionaly nice and one of the better rooms that I have stayed in and certainly a good value. New beds (very comfortable) and carpet. Microwave and fridge. Hairdryer, iron, everything you expect but no longer get. Check-in was great. My family was in town for the Sparkle Parade and to visit Corning Glass. The man at the check in told us we could easily walk to the parade, gave us a map and answered all our questions. The breakfast was very good, lots of choices and kept well-stocked. We enjoyed the pool too. The hotel was a 10 min walk to downtown Corning, coffee shops and Wegmans 5-10 min walk. Corning Glass within walking distance too, maybe a couple of blocks. I like to take an early morning run while traveling and this location was great for that. I would definitely stay here again, we were sorry that we had to leave!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank centralnyr
GM089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 12 December 2011
Thank you for your comments. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay in Corning. Please join us for some of our summer events as well.
Lynbrook, New York
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Stayed here during event at Watkins Glen. Convenient to the track and downtown Corning. The breakfast was good and we enjoyed our stay and will consider when we return next year.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank brian c
GM089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 1 December 2011
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you stay with us again.
Salisbury, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I stay in a lot of hotels and the staff here at Corning Comfort Inn have been more friendly and hospitable than any place I've EVER been. They have far exceeded their responsibilities and went the extra mile to assure a memorable and comfortable stay over the Thanksgiving holiday. I would definitely recommend that anyone traveling through the Corning area take the time to stay Comfort Inn and experience the Friendliness for themselves. One particular staff member went as far as taking the time to prepare a Thanksgiving dinner for my business crew knowing we worked through the holiday. I would like to personally thank each and every crew member. It's good to be reminded that there are still great people in the world. God Bless and Happy Holidays

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Keith B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corning
1.5 km away
Ramada Painted Post Corning
#3 of 7 in Painted Post
4.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express Painted Post - Corning Area

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK