“Owners super nice, and rooms, perfect!”

The Inn at Cooperstown
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Cooperstown
Reviewed 23 June 2012

I loved this place! Very clean, which is VERY important to me. Beds nice and comfy, shower ammenities useful, clean fluffy towels and nice big windows to open during the night! The breakfasts were so delicious, however I'd recommend a little more variety. Staff was so friendly and the location is perfect, it's within walking distance of museums and restaurants. I hope to go back one of these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank luvtoCancun
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

I just got home from the inn. These people are awesome. I had a conversation with both the inn keepers at some point during my stay- they are super people. Yes you might find cheaper lodging, but you get what you pay for! I'm not in the least bit disappointed in what I got for the price I will be back. Totally safe place and location. The inn within walking distance of everything. Had an awesome time. No complaints here.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 23 May 2012

The location of this Inn was perfect. We parked the car behind the Inn and didn't need it for 2 days. The Inn is very clean. Our room was on the 3rd floor facing the street. Although there isn't an elevator we were told when I made the reservation the desk clerk carried luggage upstairs. This was very kind. Breakfast was buffet style and quite filling. The desk clerk made recommendations on restaurants. We settled into our room and thought about our choices. Reservations for dinner were made for us both nights. Glad we did this. It was lovely to be able to walk everywhere and then come back in the late afternoon and sit on the porch. Iced tea, lemonade, and cookies were put out. Nice visit.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 3goldenmom
Reviewed 20 May 2012

We did the Father-Son VIP Hall of Fame package and enjoyed it thoroughly. The Inn is in a great location and fits perfectly within the historic Cooperstown environment. Our room was small, with no television, but it was great to allow my dad and I to talk about our experience at the Hall. The VIP Hall of Fame Experience package was great. The custom bat, the gift package and the access to the Hall were all set up and waiting and really impressed dad. I would totally recommend the VIP Hall of Fame Experience for folks considering a similar visit.

Room Tip: Our room was small with no TV... but you don't come to Cooperstown for TV.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We stayed at the Inn at Cooperstown for three nights. From the moment we stepped inside we felt relaxed and at home.The historic building is spotlessly clean, and inviting. The staff warm, Friendly and helpful. Breakfast is buffet style and plenty of good food to start your day. Complimentary coffee and tea are available almost all day. The inn has wi-fi, Each room an I divi dual air conditioning unit and plenty of parking just a short walk to the baseball hall of fame.

Room Tip: As for a first or second floor room. The third set of steps will sure take your breath away.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 3bugaboos
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cooperstown
6.1 km away
0.3 km away
The Otesaga Resort Hotel
The Otesaga Resort Hotel
#2 of 16 in Cooperstown

Been to The Inn at Cooperstown? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK