The Inn at Cooperstown
Best Western Cooperstown Inn & Suites(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 107
  • Breakfast included
The Otesaga Resort Hotel(Cooperstown)
US$ 386
US$ 335
Official Hotel
Lake N Pines Motel(Cooperstown)
US$ 100
US$ 88
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 144
The Cooper Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
Landmark Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 216
US$ 169
Official Site
Hickory Grove Motor Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 73
Travelocity
Lake Front Hotel(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Mohican Motel(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
All reviewsfront porchluxury suitebaseball hall of famequicherocking chairsb bommegang brewerythird floorwithin walking distancehomemade muffinsin towncookiesvip tourmain streetnew friendsother guestsowners and staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2012

My fiance and I had an amazing experience at the Inn at Cooperstown this past weekend. The Bed and Brew experience far exceeded our expectations. Everything about the Ommegang tour and five course dinner beer pairing felt VIP. The food was fantastic and they were really generous with the beer portions. We don't have much experience staying at B&Bs but the Inn was much larger and nicer than we anticipated. The owners, Marc and Sherrie, are super friendly and very interested in making sure the guests are comfortable. I'm sad it's over!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor in Room 12. Far from the living room so it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I stayed one night for free as part of arrangements for a medical school interview. My experience was essentially perfect.

The Inn is located at one end of both of Cooperstown's main throughfares, so it was easy to get around (of course, the town is small enough that you could walk everywhere anyway). Complimentary continental breakfast was good and dinner could be had at any number of places within a five-minute walk -- the front desk had a helpful listing.

The room and connected bathroom were large and the bed was plush and held more pillows than I knew what to do with. All necessary toiletries and a king's ransom of towels were provided. Everything, naturally, was spic and span.

The common areas are charming, decor-wise, and include a rec room and an Internet-connected laptop near reception.

Oh yes, and there was wi-fi throughout the building, though it was a tad weak where I stayed (one of the upper corner rooms).

One note: there were no elevators, so it was slightly awkward moving my suitcase to the third (and highest) floor. That said, the gentleman at the front desk had offered to help me with my things; I'd simply declined.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2012

The Inn at Cooperstown was the perfect place to stay. The room was comfortable and the location was perfect for seeing the sites - very centrally located. Breakfast was light but very good. We would definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms in the rear face the parking lot so ask forva room on Chesrnut Street.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Jmwrvc
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Stayed for just an overnight but it was a delight. Of course it is always fun to stay at a historical building, such as this one. The employee at the front desk was very nice when we checked in. The common rooms with the antiques are decorated prettily. Our room on the second floor overlooked the front lawn. This corner room was lovely in reds and black and cremes with a french country decor sort of look. Had a good nights rest on a mattress and pillows that felt like home.
Breakfast was tasty. You could sit in either of 2 rooms. We had different types of muffins, quieche, juices, cereal and my favorite of mixed fresh fruit including papaya. The owner personally came and conversed with us; she was very friendly. It was interesting to learn about her passion of cycling. They actually have a clubhouse for avid cyclists on their property.
The only negative would be that there was no television in our room. We knew that ahead of time and just for one night we were fine with that. However, for longer stays that would be a problem for us. There is a large flat screened tv in the common room, along with books to borrow and games and puzzles as an alternative.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the front of the house and not the rear as there is a parking lot there.
Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joyceTL4
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Marc and Sherrie, thanks again for a great experience. Your hospitality is second to none. The bed and brew will continue to be an annual event for my wife and I as well as our group of friends. I travel extensively throughout the northeast and this inn outshines anyplace i have stayed. Looking forward to seeing you in the Syracuse area soon!

To the negative reviewers, Cooperatown is an old, historic town. It's a step back in time in a way. If your looking for a doorman, snobby attitudes & martinis go find a Marriott Marquis somewhere. If you can be so bitter about a stay in a beautiful old home with owners who will do anything to make your stay wonderful & about who the majority of stayers have great things to say, maybe the problem is you.

• Stayed: November 2011