Baseball Bed and Breakfast
Bayside Inn & Marina(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
Hickory Grove Motor Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 133
The Otesaga Resort Hotel(Cooperstown)
US$ 301
Official Hotel
Best Western Cooperstown Inn & Suites(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 281
US$ 256
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Lake Front Hotel(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
Tunnicliff Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
Lake N Pines Motel(Cooperstown)
US$ 146
US$ 140
US$ 225
Official Site
Terrace Motor Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
The Cooper Inn(Cooperstown)
US$ 464
TripAdvisor
All reviewsty cobbjohnson roomwonderful hostsshort walkhome runyankee fanshall of famemy sonin townprivate bathan ideal locationback porchbed and breakfasteach morningperfect staybreakfast was amazingpark your car
Reviewed 18 July 2011

This is a great place to stay. We enjoyed the food, the facility, and the fellowship.
Suzanne and John are kind, gracious, and hospitable. There is more traffic noise than we are accustomed to, but the location is so convenient that it's worth it. If we visit Cooperstown again, we will certainly choose to stay at the Baseball Bed and Breakfast.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2011

My husband and I are spontaneous and knew we would be visting Cooperstown to end our baseball tour. Before arrival we were unsure if we would be staying or driving home straight to Toronto!

The host and hostess were extremely welcoming and laid back. We (family of six with small children) showed up on their doorstop with no reservation and we were able to be accomodated!

We were all enamored with the baseball memorabilia which was tastefully scattered, and the rooms were cozy. Each room was fashioned after a ball player and was equipped with amenities and a ceiling fan for cooling us down. The rooms are spacious, which is good because we have a lot of luggage.

We had a charming, old-fashioned bathroom beside us and a litttle baseball library to keep the kids busy while we got ready.

The location is great! It's a stones throw to the main strip and has a pretty backyard for relaxing or enjoying breakfast the next morning:-)

Our breakfast was delicious (blueberry pancakes and tasty sausages); variety of cold cereal and fresh fruit. Oh, the coffee was good - that's important to us!

I would highly recommend staying at the Baseball Bed & Breakfast and I would like to thank them for their generosity to our family.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2011

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Baseball Bed & Breakfast in Cooperstown NY. Large and well-appointed rooms, superb breakfasts, a lovely deck and beautiful grounds and especially the warm and welcoming hosts, Suzanne and John, made for an outstanding stay. Easy walking distance to the Hall of Fame, center of town and a short drive to the Glimmerglass Opera and museums made this B&B a very pleasant and very convenient choice. Highly recommended and we’ll surely return.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robin082
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Having lodged at mainly hotels, a few motels and even cruise ships, I knew my first stay at a Bed & Breakfast Inn would be an experience. Although I cannot compare it to any other Bed & Breakfast Inn, the smell alone beats hotel/motel competition. It didn’t smell moldy or of disinfectant; it had a smell of fresh air that cannot be captured in a can or created in a spray bottle.

The Rudy’s, who are the hostesses, made you feel right at home. This mini trip happened to be a gift for my son’s 15th birthday to which I casually mentioned to the Rudy’s. They quickly managed to have a happy birthday treat with candles and song after Mrs. Rudy served us a homemade blueberry pancake breakfast, complete with sausage, fresh fruit, and cereal choices..

Even though we had gone to the Baseball Hall of Fame Museum, Mr. Rudy took the time to educate us more about baseball and how they honored the legends.

If I had to give this place stars, I would give it a 4.5 out of 5, and that is simply because there are no locks, latch or otherwise, on the doors. Overall, it was a splendid experience and I would recommend it to others.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I was in Cooperstown for a meeting this past week. John and Suzanne were most welcoming and very flexible - both mornings I needed an early morning (before 7) breakfast and they were most willing to accommodate my schedule. My room (Christy Mathewson) was very comfortable and airy. My only comment on "sleep quality" - and this is not anything within the control of Suzanne and John - is that you can hear trucks rolling by in the early morning hours on weekdays. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business