“Commack Landmark!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Restaurants in this town come and go. Over the years this restaurant pizza place has been consistent with quality food great service and reasonable prices I have been patronizing this establishment for 30+ years and have never been disappointed. If you’re looking for a good solid food visit this place. They have special deals for Lunch that are awesome!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Probably one of our favorite Italian restaurants . The food is always super fresh and not generic like most other pizza places/Italian restaurants . They also have the BEST garlic knots on Long Island. Huge garlicky and full of oil like they are supposed to be. Not dry flavorless bricks you get everywhere else. Just wish it was closer to our house

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Enjoyed the food and portion sizes were more than adequate. Only the dining room is cramped, loud and way too busy. Had made reservations for 5 and they put us at a Table for 4 and added a chair on one end. I stated that would be a problem as we like to order multiple appetizers and lots of food so I knew the table wouldn't be adequate for us. Was told "it'll be fine, we do it all the time and we're really busy".
There was less than a foot between my back and an adjacent table and not only was our table too small to enjoy the meal comfortably, I was constantly being hit in the back as servers tried passing though the space between me and the table behind me. Not once did any one of them apologize or even say "excuse me"
It ruined what could've been a good meal.
Also noticed the water glasses on the table were not really clean and when I asked for a clean one, the server came back with another that looked liked maybe they're not really cleaning them thoroughly. Wonder what other shortcuts they take?

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank KCandJP
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We were car shopping nearby in Huntington. Looked in trio advisor for ideas of Italian restaurants near the area & decided to come here. What a great idea!

We sat & were served these amazing buttery garlic knots, italian bread which was also served with an olive oil dip & Italian bread with bruschetta. All incredible! I ordered the chicken francese with a side of sautéed broccoli and although the chicken was VERY salty, it was delicious. My Husband ordered Zappa di pesce in a white wine sauce. It came with 3 lobster tails and he was in heaven! My 12 year old son ate and loved the pizza. He had 3 slices!

Delicious meal for sure. Although we live 30 miles East, we will be back at some point!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I get La Scala frequently and the staff is always friendly. Occasionally I will eat in the dining area and always get the same thing. Rigatoni alla vodka, it comes with meat sauce but I always substitute the meat with grilled chicken, It is so good!

Date of visit: June 2018