We've stayed here last weekend with the kids and as we entered the room, I was amazed because they have 2 big beds and a very spacious room. As I'm dissecting the whole place, I saw a lot of things that needs to be improved. Let me first have a take at the hotel. 1. Parking is a first come first serve basis.
2. No elevator. Will feel sorry for a senior citizen if his or her room is situated on the 3rd or 4th floor.
3. They should have happy hour for their beer coz it's quite expensive.
4. Front office staff talks about gossips in a loud voice while Im reading newspaper at the lobby. But they were all accommodating and helpful as well as the staffs.
Ok let me tell you about our room.
1. I hate it when a room has no window. They should put a window coz its more refreshing seeing the view from outside your room.
2. The blanket is so so thin!!!!!!!! The aircon is pretty cold so the blanket has no use they should use a thicker one. When I requested for extra blanket, they were charging me for 150 pesos. Seriously? I got sick because of this.
3. The room is so dim. Lack of lighting. You can't even read a book.
4. The ref is so old and worn out but still working.
5. And lastly, there's no heater in the bathroom.
Everything is cold that's why I ended up being sick when I got home here in Manila. Though location is nice. Near mall and waterfront. Hopefully they will look into this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling to Subic, Venezia Hotel is a perfect place for business and leisure. The Italian-themed set-up hotel has 53-rooms, all complete with amenities. All rooms are spacious and with rates that fit every guests pockets and needs. It is located in the heart of the business district area of the freeport where duty free shops, restaurants and other recreational places are accessible. One of the hotel's facilities is the Pagcor Club Venezia Casino which is conveniently located on the left side of the hotel. It offers guest a good value for their money and superb world-class entertainment. It's lobby bar lounge serves various flavors of coffee, mixed drinks, wraps and subs. While enjoying your glass of drink, the lobby bar musical duo will serenade you during weekends. The hotel has a new built Gym with a Elliptical and 9 in 1 weight machine and a steady bike all available for the guests to enjoy. The hotel's function rooms, the Palazzo and Piazza, are open for various business and social functions that can cater up to 180 guests. The new addition to the hotel is the Las Vegas Cafe Restaurant which is soon to serve International cuisine that will surely satisfy your every cravings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Subic Bay Venezia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia Hotel Subic