“Old and no Elevators”

*Security --> good
*Friendly Crew --> Yes
*Family Friendly --> Yes, but not ofr PWD and Seniors
*Large Room --> Yes, clean towels and bed sheets
*Large and clean bathroom --> Average size with bidet, but the elevated steps going to the CR is dangerous.
*Good Facilities --> No. No elevators
*Free Drinking Water --> Im not sure
*With Refrigerator --> Im not sure
*With cooking eqpt: --> None
*Eating Utensils Provided --> None
*Good Food at restaurant/cafe --> Carenderia style, i cant feel im eating in a hotel
*Free Breakfast--> Yes, its buffet but you are allowed only to get more than one egg etc.
*Have Dining Space --> Yes
*Good for Business Meetings--> Yes
*Location--> Perfect for tourists
*Value for your money --> Yes

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

For a change, I decided to switch and try this hotel since my wife and I will just be spending a night in Subic Bay area. I booked online, check the hotel's facilities as published and posted online, check both positive and negative reviews. But what I did is really horrible, I sense it initially when I took the starts going to our assigned room at the 2nd level. The carpeted steps look very old and untidy, and it's reeking with that foul odor. When we entered the room, we appreciate the big size which we paid for, but saw a bunch of old furniture, a bed covered by lines which do not look like white anymore. A curtain on the window is not arranged properly as it's missing some of the hooks already.
When I sit on the couch I would say that this might have been there for more than a decade as you will sink in the middle.
So I went out for a meeting and returned in the evening. I was hoping I could rest and get a better sleep but to the contrary - the lines are old and have a bad smell. And the bed is also another old piece of furniture that bends in the middle when you lie down. It's the most uncomfortable sleep I had in a hotel so far.
Except for its location and ample parking space, this hotel earns a lot of minuses from me.
And I reminded the hotel reception to update their online details especially on a lot of things they advertised to be there - slippers, bath robe, safety deposit box (none of it are present).
That would be my first and last in this hotel.

Room Tip: If ever you book here, tell them to avoid the room that is adjacent to a roof, you can't sleep s...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam B
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Pros:
1. Spacious Parking lot
2. Comfy Bed
3. Spacious Room
4. Delish Free Breakfast
5. Clean Pool
6. Hot water working all the time
7. Near Harbor Point Mall and other resto
8. Housekeeping staffs are very accomodating

Cons:
1. FO looks irritated by my queries
2. No Bidet
3. Small size of the TV for the size of the room
4. Clogged Shower drain
5. Slow refill of the buffet breakfast
6. Small Pool, No pool towel provided

Overall: For the price, its a win win and will come back for a quick staycation.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Our family visited last July 08,2017 to have a leisure time with my kids. We checked-in at Family Suite.

A very accommodating hotel I've tried at Subic bay so far. Starting from the Front Office who assisted us up to the Housekeeping who gave us enough amenities according to the number of my family member.

Our room is good enough for us with two queen size beds. The Italian theme of the room make us feel that we're in a classy hotel. My kids also enjoyed the bath tub.

The location of the swimming pool is good, it is an outdoor pool with privacy.

The buffet breakfast is good, Php 275.00 additional breakfast for additional pax worth it.

We'll surely come back to this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I would never come back here..just imagine a hotel with no elevator. What would they do to hotel guests who are PWDs. Even the bathroom smells like septic tank, and dimly lighted too. No bellboys To assist guests carry their luggages.the room where we stayed had a very poor aircon, too noisy and i was all the time fanning myself until i got a little sleep and woke up sweating.even the sheets smells bad..this hotel needs a total renovations. As of now, the experience is just bad.never again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family