“Little place, great focaccia pizza”
Review of Grano Focceria

Grano Focceria
Ranked #15 of 26 Restaurants in Cold Spring
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

My husband & I decided to try this new place and we were delighted! We ordered a salad to share (it could have fed 3-4). The Italian dressing was tasty and just enough. It was served with some focaccia bread. We shared a pizza, (one size only) which was a rectangular pie cut in ten pieces. We took most of it home. I loved the ricotta & meatballs on my half and my husband enjoyed his sausage, dried tomatoes and peppers on his half. The cost is more than a standard Pizza cost but it turned into 2 extra meals!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We just love this place! Quaint little spot with the greatest decor. The food is simply delicious. The pizza is sooo good and one of my favorites is the eggplant parm dish. Salad's are amazing too! The service is right on and the owner always takes the time to greet his customers....... So happy you decided to open up a place here in Cold Spring!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

surprisingly good focaccio! It's actually a thick crust pie - think New York style Sicilian but much, much better. Better bread, better toppings - the selections are well beyond pizzeria offerings. The specialty "rolls" are pretty good, too. Eat in or take out.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We had heard of the opening and decided to check it out. Boy are we glad we did! The place is very nice, the staff friendly and the Focacce out of this world. We tried the Piccantona and Mastroantonio and both were to die for, and so big that we had enough to take home for lunch the next day. Who knew that such a find would be at the end of a strip mall??

Reviewed 3 June 2016

My wife, daughter and I visited this relatively new restaurant recently.
Don't be deceived by its location in a strip mall on busy US 9.
We ordered salads; 2 arugula/roasted beet/goat cheese/walnut and 1 Caesar; all with the added grilled shrimp. The salads all were excellent.
Aside from the fine salads what impressed us was the overall cleanliness; flatware almost sparkled. It looked like each one was washed and dried separately and the men's room--it looked like one could literally eat off the floor.
Needless to say, we will be visiting again--soon & often.