“Best Pizza in the Region”
Review of Justine's

Justine's
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Cobleskill
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

After a round of golf this past SundY, and with an appetite needing some fixing, 4 of us went to Justines. It was my 1st visit to Justines and was most happy with the "greasy", hot servings of the pepperoni and sausage pies we had ordered. Great service with smile. Although living 50 minutes away, I want to share some delicious entrees with my wife in the coming weeks. She will not be disaappointed.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Taste is out of this world. Portions are huge and staff is amazing. Call ahead but make sure to go. Lots of choices. My family all had something different and everyone was happy. I suggest the tour of Italy.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 19 September 2016

My friend and I had come to the area for the Sharon Springs Harvest Festival and we chose this restaurant because my friend has to eat gluten free. It was very crowded but they had room for us out on their patio which was perfect since it was such a nice night. The food was amazing! So delicious and tasty and the amount was unbelievable!! We were staying at a hotel and didn't think we could take home leftovers so we ate and ate and ate but didn't come near to finishing it and we hated to leave it behind so we decided to try taking it. Luckily our hotel had a little refrigerator and we had a little cooler for the long ride home. I had some leftovers for dinner last night and still couldn't finish it and I'm having the rest for lunch today! I'm very sad that I don't live closer because I want to go back for more! I highly recommend this place! We met a couple at the next table there and they had gone there the night before and it was so good they came back again the next night!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Looking for something different and found this restaurant housed in a large old farmhouse at the edge of town. They feature a variety of Italian food, apps breads and soup.Don't worry about quantity, you'll go home with a doggie bag. Pasta is their specialty. And the prices are affordable. Will return.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Unbelievable serving sizes. Only surpassed by the food. A wonderful restaurant with very friendly and helpful staff. Hi Sam. Ten of us for a birthday party. Several appetizers, and 10 different meals. I had a taste of many and they were all excellent. I had ham carbonara. Excellent. Mary had Stuffed sole. I liked it, she loved it. I also tasted the lasagna, veal parmigiana, stuffed pasta, tha garlic bread and the cannoli. All super. And like I said,I can't believe I ate half. We've got at least 4 meals in the to go boxes.