“The Ayatollah of Rockin' Rolla'”
Review of Rocco's

Rocco's
Ranked #16 of 151 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Thursday 7pm, not crowded but the bar is all bellied up with a few couples at the tables. There's a guy playing guitar and I wish I had gotten his name because he was really good. Kinda made the night worth it. So, here's my take. Good food, better than average, but the pricey wine and liquor make it seem a bit like, "how did the bill get so high?". But anywho, we had 4 glasses of wine (short pours? Heck it seemed it) and two apps. The crab cakes (two) were really good and the oysters (6) were also very good. Total for the night was around $80 plus the tip. So, overall it was a bit on the pricey side but as I said, the food was good, fresh, and except for the short pours...delicious. Would I go there again? Yeah it's a good local restaurant with a nice appeal. The only detraction was the atmospherics or the sound. With only half of the room filled, about 24 people, the din of the noise from people talking was loud. So if you're planning a quiet dinner with your mate you may want to try another place. RS

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

May I repeat myself, this is the best kept secret of Jonesville. A must visit when in the Saratoga area. Friendly service and a welcoming aura. All appetizers and main courses were seasoned to perfection. Lamb chops were soft and buttery with a unique date and strawberry flavor. Pam the server was a doll. Thank you! Will visit again.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

In the quaint and beautiful hamlet of Jonesville, Rocco's is the place to dine. Very relaxed atmosphere and friendly conversations. Choppino is absolutely delicious, antipasti is incredible and the prices are right.
You'll need a reservation, the place fills quickly.

1  Thank Nick M
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I think it's always a good sign when you pull into a restaurant and you have to wait to find a spot to park. We did have reservations, so we didn't have to wait too long for a table. The service was fast and efficient. We started with a drink and ordered at the same time so there was only a 10 minute wait maximum between being served cocktails and our appetizers.

1  Thank wanderlust3692016
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have been there three times and this has become one of our favorite restaurants. The food is amazing, the service is also great. I have had the pasta with broccoli and sausage two times and from what my boyfriend says about his lamb chops they are they best he has had. We have gone with friends, family and also on date night and can't wait to return.