“Great wings, Best Bloody Mary in area”
Review of The Rusty Nail

The Rusty Nail
Ranked #3 of 151 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A locally-owned neighborhood tavern offering genuine hospitality in comfortable surroundings. Savor Life • Live Locally!
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I have stopped at this establishment on several occasions in the past few months for lunch, and have been pleasantly surprised at how good it is. The chicken wings are great. Very good seasoning, and always crispy. I get the hot flavor, which has just enough heat to be tasty but not overwhelming. I've also gotten the tater tots with pulled pork and BBQ sauce, and a few jalapeños mixed in. Delicious!
One of my favorite reasons to go besides great food is the awesome bloody Mary's. The mix is homemade and has a nice fresh zing to it. I usually get bloody Mary's everywhere I go, and this one is the best I have found in the area.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We were fist timers but clearly this place is a local favorite...not an empty seat in the place. We only waited a few minutes. The food and service were very good. Two friends had burgers, one had buffalo chicken tenders and I had the pulled pork sandwich. Portions are large, the food was tasty and the service was good.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Even though I don't know a soul I enjoy watching the locals pour in to have food and a few drinks. It's always packed and that tells the story. Staff is busy but friendly. Really nice menu of your typical pub fare. I had very good burger but all the food looked good. If u want to get away from the chain restaurants this is the place for you.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to go for birthdays with a group of friends to share your birthday wings with!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 5:50 and put in for a table for 6 people. We sat at the bar and waited as they said a half hour. At 7:45 we decided to at least start eating at the bar as one of the servers suggested . We left at 8:30 after eating our whole meal at the bar and we never did get a table. This, to us, was unacceptable. If it was not for the top notch, friendly staff, we would have left, as we saw others do. They need to tell diners that linger, that they need the table as others are waiting. This place was jammed and very loud. We went on a Tuesday (February 28) and did not think it would be this crowded. The wings are excellent and the burgers and sandwiches that we ordered, were great for the price. The beer selection was good and the prices very reasonable, but the fact that we all could not talk with each other as we were placed around the bar made this a place that we probably will not go back to, at least with a group.