“Yummy, fast, healthy eats!”
Review of CoreLife Eatery

CoreLife Eatery
Ranked #58 of 149 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 12
Description: We've created CoreLife Eatery to bring clean, healthy and great tasting foods to everyone every day. We feature hearty bowls that are complete meals in themselves featuring greens, grains and bone broths. All of our ingredients are free of GMO's, trans fats, artificial colors, sweeteners and other artificial additives. Our chicken and steak are sustainably raised, and never ever given antibiotics.
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I met a friend today right at the noon hour. The parking lot was full, but I was able to get a spot. I thought that we would have a long wait to be served, but that wasn’t the case. The cafe is well organized, with plenty of service staff working. Upon entering you are immediately in line to place your order. Large Display boards of the various offerings are hung so you can see the choices prior to having to order. The selected item is prepared right in front of you as you make your way down the line - choosing items to add to your selection. I never felt rushed and my questions were answered politely. I had greens and ancient grain bowl my friend had the ahi tuna poke bowl. Both yummy! Refillable lemonade - with a myriad of delicious choices - I had the beet juice lemonade and mixed it with honey ginger lemonade! The cost of 25$ was fair. I will go back again without hesitation.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Only for people who are looking for a healthy portion size meal with just right amount of seasoning. Definitely not stereotypical American food, lots of raw or just boiled ingredients, super healthy, you feel full but not sick after. I like it and will go again.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

CoreLife Eatery has freshly made, healthy options, for both meat eaters and vegetarians, in a fast food atmosphere. They also have an interesting variety of beverages.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

If you're looking for a good healthy lunch. This is the place to go. I spent $13 on a salad that lasted me two meals and a drink. The ingredients are fresh and there are lots of options and ways to customize your meal, but it's a little pricey for a salad.

The set up is like chipotle- where you order, customize down the line and then pay and eat. The line moves fairly quickly.

The salad I had tasted very good. I don't normally like kale- but I think because there was so much dressing on it- it was palatable. You can also ask for the dressing on the side - which I would do next time.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

It reminds me of salad creations only more expensive. Was OK, don't see myself going back. What I did eat was fresh. One cashier , took awhile to get to order.